Real96SS Posted September 9, 2013 Author Report Posted September 9, 2013 What's to the left and right of the digital volt meter? I'm guessing one is another volt meter but what's the other one? Well its 2 Stinger meter in the middle of the VU-Din but I disconnected the right side one cause I lost my mids amp last week. Waiting until i get a replacement amp before i hook it back up. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Aidan Hansen Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 What's to the left and right of the digital volt meter? I'm guessing one is another volt meter but what's the other one? Well its 2 Stinger meter in the middle of the VU-Din but I disconnected the right side one cause I lost my mids amp last week. Waiting until i get a replacement amp before i hook it back up. So they're all different voltage meters then? ^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^
CNF Kevosinn Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 What's to the left and right of the digital volt meter? I'm guessing one is another volt meter but what's the other one? Well its 2 Stinger meter in the middle of the VU-Din but I disconnected the right side one cause I lost my mids amp last week. Waiting until i get a replacement amp before i hook it back up. So they're all different voltage meters then? look up the smd vu-din....its not a volt meter. vid looks fucking violent!! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Aidan Hansen Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 What's to the left and right of the digital volt meter? I'm guessing one is another volt meter but what's the other one? Well its 2 Stinger meter in the middle of the VU-Din but I disconnected the right side one cause I lost my mids amp last week. Waiting until i get a replacement amp before i hook it back up. So they're all different voltage meters then? look up the smd vu-din....its not a volt meter. vid looks fucking violent!! I found it. I didn't know there was such a thing. I like it though, and would consider buying one and putting it in the next car audio vehicle. ^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^
Real96SS Posted September 9, 2013 Author Report Posted September 9, 2013 What's to the left and right of the digital volt meter? I'm guessing one is another volt meter but what's the other one? Well its 2 Stinger meter in the middle of the VU-Din but I disconnected the right side one cause I lost my mids amp last week. Waiting until i get a replacement amp before i hook it back up. So they're all different voltage meters then? look up the smd vu-din....its not a volt meter. vid looks fucking violent!! Thanks for answering that Kev I just saw it and don't want people to think Im ignoring them. i love my VU-Din but Im going to have to move it when I get ready to build a center console. Hopefully Steve does another run of them soon Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Real96SS Posted September 10, 2013 Author Report Posted September 10, 2013 Short video for you guys Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
CNF Kevosinn Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Short video for you guys hahaha shit that isnt even turned up was it....cant wait to see more. And Ya the VU-din is bad ass. I have one for the van im trying to figure out a place to put it *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Real96SS Posted September 10, 2013 Author Report Posted September 10, 2013 Short video for you guys hahaha shit that isnt even turned up was it....cant wait to see more. And Ya the VU-din is bad ass. I have one for the van im trying to figure out a place to put it The amps are turned up now but the volume was at 25 out of 35. Yeah those VU-Dins's are rare now man. I would like another one and would never get rid of this one unless it went out. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
boom50cal Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Dats a bad bitch for sure. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
SLAYER1805 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Posted September 11, 2013 Good lord, I'm so excited for the show next month
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.