newls1 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 :Doh: I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 :facepalm: I like it cause it feels like vagina. So i've heard haha you need to find yourself some different women.... I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
727Designs Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 :facepalm: I like it cause it feels like vagina. So i've heard haha A virgin vagina is alot like fucking a warm cherry pie, feels great... but you'll never get all that filling off your mattress. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
C-Fizzy Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 i like it cuz i can post on this pointless thread about how much i like something that needs to be posted about in a post. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Sanitarium Posted November 5, 2011 Author Report Posted November 5, 2011 i like it cuz i can post on this pointless thread about how much i like something that needs to be posted about in a post. ... woah
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 I get a lot of pie around the holidays .
That1Kid Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 I see what you did here. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
BeatBox Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 i like it cuz i can post on this pointless thread about how much i like something that needs to be posted about in a post. those two pics go with each other.. "YOU DAWG I HEAR U LIKE PI, SO I MADE YOU A PIE IN THE SHAPE OF PI SO YOU CAN PI WHILE YOU PIE"
JEMT8 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 I like turtles. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.