PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Finally, after several years of wanting to, I took the time to learn how to snowboard. Didn't want to rent anymore so got myself some gear.

Lib Tech T Rice Pro

Union Contact Pro bindings

Thirty Two Binary Boa boots

T%20Rice%20Pro-1_zpshpyi1fpr.jpg

T%20Rice%20Pro-2_zps4eljh2ai.jpg

T%20Rice%20Pro-6_zpsl8urt3no.jpg

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Finally, after several years of wanting to, I took the time to learn how to snowboard. Didn't want to rent anymore so got myself some gear.

Lib Tech T Rice Pro

Union Contact Pro bindings

Thirty Two Binary Boa boots

Nice! Nothing like jumping in with both feet. Great gear.

I've been riding since before we were allowed on the local ski hill in 1988…Decades ago I sold my Lib MC with the Radical Rick/VW bus graphic and have regretted it ever since.

Updated my gear a couple years ago to 32 JP Walker boots, Burton Prophecy bindings, and an Omatic sweet with the key-tar graphics. Been wanting to ride a Lib Hot Knife but haven't had time to demo yet this year. Love the Omatic for hard charging but want something a little softer for buttery flexing in the flats that can still lay over and carve when I want it to.

Static drops are my bag.

Haha thanks man! I definitely have a lot of learning and improving to do, but I figured I might as well get some decent gear so I'm not wanting to upgrade next season. My coworker has been riding for quite a while so he steered me towards what I got. I ended up learning by taking lessons with my sister and couple of our friends. After the third lesson and "graduating" they give you four more any day/all day lift tickets, a voucher for an intermediate clinic, a couple one time discounts at the restaurant and one of the shops, and 400 bucks off a season pass for next year. All that for only $180 was just too good to pass up hahaha. Rentals were included with the lessons, but now that I'm done with those I just wanted to get my own stuff rather than to dump money into renals every time I went up. Anyways, I'm glad to finally have a winter sport! I do a lot of mountain biking in the warmer seasons, but then just sit on my autt November through March and get fat lol

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Haha thanks man! I definitely have a lot of learning and improving to do, but I figured I might as well get some decent gear so I'm not wanting to upgrade next season. My coworker has been riding for quite a while so he steered me towards what I got. I ended up learning by taking lessons with my sister and couple of our friends. After the third lesson and "graduating" they give you four more any day/all day lift tickets, a voucher for an intermediate clinic, a couple one time discounts at the restaurant and one of the shops, and 400 bucks off a season pass for next year. All that for only $180 was just too good to pass up hahaha. Rentals were included with the lessons, but now that I'm done with those I just wanted to get my own stuff rather than to dump money into renals every time I went up. Anyways, I'm glad to finally have a winter sport! I do a lot of mountain biking in the warmer seasons, but then just sit on my bautt November through March and get fat lol

break a leg!

7189DB67-0AFC-46B5-96F2-C1D00C15B9F5_zps

This should be great being so close to my and nj

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived