PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Almost identical huh?

I haven't used a harness from the company you stated but I have used other brands and they are not "almost identical" aside from the fact that they are both relay harnesses they are not similar in quality at all.

And these have a minimal amount of electrical tape in very specific spots so I'm sure tony did that for a reason.

Besides all that I'll gladly pay more for a product that was hand built right here in USA by someone as knowledgeable as tony.

I could have built it myself too but I'm lretty sure the job I would have done wouldn't have been the same quality.

Why thank you. So, why don't our kits also cost $30? Hmmm . . .

Pittsburgh torque wrenches are sold at Harbor Freight for $30.00. So, why buy a Snap-on for $375.00 if they'll both do the same job? That's just it - they won't. Sure, you may get a year from a Pittsburgh torque wrench in spec but you'll get 30 years from a Snap-on. If the Pittsburgh torque wrench goes out of calibration, you toss it and buy another. The Snap-on, you send it and they re-calibrate it. The Pittsburgh torque wrench wasn't designed by a tool guy. It was designed by an engineer half a world away that will never use it - ever. The parts he selected for its design were pre-determined by a bean counter based on their cost / profit model. The Snap-on costs what it costs because a group of die-hard tool fanatics designed and engineered it to be the best of the best and then gave a list of the materials necessary to manufacture it to the purchasing department. That's how I do it here - I make the ultimate kit and then figure out what we have to sell it for to be profitable. There can only be one best - I prefer to be that guy versus the guy trying to be cheapest.

We use the highest quality waterproof relay / socket we can buy (we sell those on their own for $23.95 each, unassembled). We include a Delpi Waterproof Fuse holder that plugs into the harness in such a way that we offer numerous extensions that can be plugged in to make the kit work in nearly any application (battery on the firewall, battery in the trunk, etc.) The plugs on our harnesses are the very same ones the OEMs use (or better!) by the likes of Delphi and others. All of our terminals in the relay sockets and headlight plugs are also OEM and tin plated brass to resist oxidation and corrosion - not inexpensive thin wall brass colored metal that everyone else uses in their kits. We use full spec AWG compliant copper wire with a cross link jacket, dress the harnesses in split braided tubing, provide all the hardware you need to install the kit correctly, and provide full color step-by-step installation instructions. Finally, our kits require NO crimping on the part of the customer, none.

The performance of our kits is second to none as I go to great lengths to minimize voltage drop in our harness kits. To that end, we crimp and solder all of the high current terminals in the relay sockets (and in some cases the headlight plugs), we use dual runs of 12 AWG to supply power to the relays, and finally use dedicated runs of 14 AWG to each side of the vehicle. They are the very best kits we can build and I make no apologies for the pricing. Oh, and I personally assemble every kit by hand.

Our Bill of Materials on these kits is FAR greater than $30.00! So, now you know.

Anxious to hear how your install turns out! I just put an H13 kit on my F150 today. What a piece of cake!

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Reedal, how do you like those bits? I struggle to find anything decent local, have a couple projects coming up i might need some new ones for

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Reedal, how do you like those bits? I struggle to find anything decent local, have a couple projects coming up i might need some new ones for

They are great!!!!!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

They are great!!!!!!

Exactly what Karkov said! I have the Hitachi M12vc router, and the only other bits I've used with it was a cheap Skil set. But the flush trim and UCC are phenomenal as far as performance goes. The Skil bits get hot really fast, but these ones weren't even warm, making the same cuts at the same speeds.

Nice, thanks for the info

No problem. The price kept pushing me away for a long time but I gave in, quality takes a little money sometimes.

Archived