PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

How just how

The 1.75's were on sale for $20 each with a $30 rebate if you bought 3. Our "rewards" card had enough points on it to get the 4th free, and then for some insane reason the private stock was on sale for $13 and you got the free 1/5th with it. I had to do a double take when she rang it up, even asked if she missed something!! But no complaints! Lol

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

How just how

The 1.75's were on sale for $20 each with a $30 rebate if you bought 3. Our "rewards" card had enough points on it to get the 4th free, and then for some insane reason the private stock was on sale for $13 and you got the free 1/5th with it. I had to do a double take when she rang it up, even asked if she missed something!! But no complaints! Lol

Extreme couponing: Liquor Store Edition.

Good deal man. Can't pass those up when they come around.

Static drops are my bag.

I haven't been able to enjoy captain spiced for years, had too much jager when I was younger and now sweet alcohols make me gag. But still, that's a nice come up. Party's on you lol

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I haven't been able to enjoy captain spiced for years, had too much jager when I was younger and now sweet alcohols make me gag. But still, that's a nice come up. Party's on you lol

Same. Anything black licorice or sweet. Anything cinnamon. And any type of tequila. Can't do it. Body goes into auto purge. Puked it all up when I was a kid. Now, if I even smell cinnamon or tequila 100' away at the bar, I gag.

Same. Anything black licorice or sweet. Anything cinnamon. And any type of tequila. Can't do it. Body goes into auto purge. Puked it all up when I was a kid. Now, if I even smell cinnamon or tequila 100' away at the bar, I gag.

exactly. cheap whiskey, too. always too sweet. Love a good vodka but can't do a screwdriver either. Belvedere and 100% cranberry juice (not cocktail juice) and i'm golden.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

drank a whole lot of Maple Crown Royal the night of my senior prom, was the worst idea ever. I couldn't eat maple syrup for a long time :lol:

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

maple crown royal reminds me of the summer after I graduated high school... so 2 years ago haha.

we'd all go out to the lake with my buddies miata and another guys RZR. get shit faced, rally race the miata and RZR... then drive 45 minutes to iHop. Got kicked out of the iHop in Lawton for sneaking a 12 pack in a hoodie...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Never been drunk. I enjoy all types of liqour

Just saying

I'm just being an ass lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived