PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Holy shit. Maybe it is a test of the response system. I would bet you can't get a flight out of the country. I call troll. Anybody who really did this would keep it on the DL.

Edit: unless you are just crazy.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Why would they keep it on the down low, there is nothing illegal about anything he bought, or making tannerite,

As long as he doesn't transport it while it's mixed he's perfectly fine legally speaking.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Holy shit. Maybe it is a test of the response system. I would bet you can't get a flight out of the country. I call troll. Anybody who really did this would keep it on the DL.

Edit: unless you are just crazy.

I'm neither troll nor crazy. For the amount I'm spending to make ~50lbs, I'd be buying 10-12 locally. I can't justify that degree of markup to get something name brand.

I don't reckon I'll have any issues. If I haven't had anyone knocking at my door given the other stuff I've ordered I doubt they'd start now. Nothing wrong with having fun :D

I thought I remembered seeing reports of people being investigated for it in the past, but it was a rather crazy large order not long after the store bought brands became popular.

I dont think that it would cause as many if any red flags now as it did in the past since its known.

Could be wrong though.

tannerite its funny here in ohio you can buy it but if you make it explode by shooting it its a against the law and will get you arrested unless you get a cool cop that wants to shoot it with you lol

Stupid state law because federally it is legal.

Which is just stupid, another state saying FUCK YOUR RIGHTS and over stepping their boundaries.
Next they will be telling kids they are not allowed to tie their shoes using the bunny ears method...
I see youtubers with millions of subscribers shooting that stuff all the time.

Must be due to a lawsuit because some dumb bitch stood only 150 feet away from a refridgerator loaded with tannerite and got her hand blown off from flying debris and had to have over 16 surgeries, now she is an activist to make it illegal.

They say 100yds per pound is the safe distance.

There's a video floating around of a guy that stuffed a riding lawn mower with around 3lbs of tannerite and shot it from about 50ft away and got his leg ripped clean off by the shrapnel,

That's just Darwin's theory in action, I say let them blow themselves up, lmao.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived