PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Hoss any advice on purchasing a Z? Things to look for, things not to look for etc. I know about the issue with the heads, but aside from that?

Thinking of making one my next project.

really just the heads and and the junk clutch hydraulics, 08+ got the tr6060 instead of the t56. Figure at least $3k for the heads and you might as well do a nice hci set up since the heads are already off. Most people send their heads to American Heritage or wcch to have the guide replaced but I just went with an aftermarket casting just to be safe

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Hoss any advice on purchasing a Z? Things to look for, things not to look for etc. I know about the issue with the heads, but aside from that?

Thinking of making one my next project.

really just the heads and and the junk clutch hydraulics, 08+ got the tr6060 instead of the t56. Figure at least $3k for the heads and you might as well do a nice hci set up since the heads are already off. Most people send their heads to American Heritage or wcch to have the guide replaced but I just went with an aftermarket casting just to be safe

I was thinking of getting a an 09+. Yeah, I want to do a little build on it.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

20sq ft 'trunk pack' of Damplifier Pro. From WC Car Audio of course.

I thought I might grab some to attenuate the dB of drone coming from my exhaust a low RPM partial throttle. Anyone have a guess as to how much it'll help?

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

20sq ft 'trunk pack' of Damplifier Pro. From WC Car Audio of course.

I thought I might grab some to attenuate the dB of drone coming from my exhaust a low RPM partial throttle. Anyone have a guess as to how much it'll help?

Helped my drone out alot. Went from oh god my ears why did i do this to bearable loud. Put like 2 layers above where the mufflers are.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

Picked up some new plates for my skates :D

Paid $400 for them which is retail for a used item, but since they are no longer made again and finding new stock in the size I needed was impossible (been searching for almost a year now) or even used ones in good condition I kept turning up empty handed until a few days ago.

15418578_1350571748310470_73619817718513

I want a new Silverado so bad but they are priced way out of my reach right now.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived