Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

officially starting to rip out the system in the sierra, these are cheaper than new factory speakers and theres no fucking way Im trading in the truck with the hertz in the doors

41LZ9YwSK4L.jpg

for the f1fiddy all in white

ooh-Kill-Em.jpg

Twerk-It-Miley.jpg

LowNSlow.jpg

Screen_Shot_2014_05_19_at_7.57.00_PM__73

Screen_Shot_2015_01_15_at_12.42.13_AM__2

why you selling the sierra? and what are you getting to replace it?

c6 z06 or 13/14 gt500

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

KX2500.1 and MA Audio HardKore 18 for dirt cheap (about $400 total adding cash+trade together).. now I have 4 of the MA HK 18's lol.

No I didnt build that box... but I am using it (with the second port uncovered). It needs a lot of work lol.

20150131_190218.jpg

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Posted

Hybrid SP4 18

20150206_143009_zpsatnqzler.jpg

20150206_143039_zpsnmselaou.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Awe how cute

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

i know right.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Took advantage of North Faces "spring" cleaning sale and picked up a new spring/fall jacket. Normally $160 but I was able to pick it up for $60!

6CFC6022-7076-4656-8A85-B5681CACC5F0_zps

Was sick and tired of bringing my laptop and hooking it up to watch Netflix on the TV in my workout room, so I snagged another apple tv. Makes "airplaying" or streaming slick!

4941FDF1-9F7F-4101-AF13-22524FFF0DD1_zps

Also picked up a "simple insert kit" from Joey at 12vtools. Some quality router bits, as well as the nylon bushing to save templates!

6D7DFE1A-4ED2-4610-B21B-4162B38647E5_zps

My order from Sonus should be here anyday now too! Excited to rip into that one! :D

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

F561F7DF-76CD-4A81-B98C-E9EB955161A8_zps

Not really a purchase but I won this in November and picked it up the other day. It's a savage axis in 308. As you can tell I'm not really in any hurry to shoot it as it does t have a scope

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 516 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...