ROLEXrifleman Posted February 17, 2015 Report Posted February 17, 2015 $30 Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
8v fury Posted February 17, 2015 Report Posted February 17, 2015 My new project and daily driver: Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
scooter99 Posted February 19, 2015 Report Posted February 19, 2015 Got a new piece to the puzzle today. This was the amp I originally bought for the civic build, and then couldn't fit this plus another one and 2 3500's in there so I sold them. It's finally come back home!! I regretted selling them from day one. Got one back, but the other is gone. Oh well. Also added a couple of other pieces to the pile. 3 sets of RTS Tweets, and a bc2000.1. Things are coming along nicely! Just have to figure out how I'm going to pay all this off now! LOL Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
JEMT8 Posted February 19, 2015 Report Posted February 19, 2015 No pic because I'm lazy fuck and on mobile but a Sig Sauer p239 formerly known as Jaylor Swift
bighossf150 Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 Ken's not the only fast one around here anymore..... Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
OrionStang Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 What does that exhaust controller do? Im not fast BTW SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
_paralyzed_ Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 What does that exhaust controller do? Im not fast BTW An electric valve before the muffler. Open you've got straight pipes. Closed you're nice and legal.
OrionStang Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 THought that, just making sure. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
gally Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 2 ground zero radiooactive 30spl---older series but new to me 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.