Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Aaaaand I need a 50 pin eDP cable vs. the 40 pin I have now. Boo.

Gotta track that down. Might see if I can track down an emitter too so I can mess around with 3d stuff. 3d in sketup would be wild

Posted

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VkQgNG

All that in there. My first pc build, tried to keeek it semi budget but still be able to perform some.

That's a very solid build.

Thanks man. Got it up and running now, still waiting on the ssd though, but I'm very happy with it and can't wait for BF3 to download. Bf4 will be tomorrow.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

Our house is fairly small (~1500sqft), but the pic on the box makes that vac look tiny. Think I had to empty it twice doing the upstairs of my house, which has the most filth to it, mostly dog hair. I can snag another pic if you want something for comparison.

I have always been a big Dyson hater though in the past, wife wanted and I got this one on clearance for $190. I'm kind of stunned how well it works though, beat the crap out of our full size vac on what it catches. There's one rug that neither of vacs we had would clean well but this one did it like no big deal.

Posted

Walked in a vacuum shop one time and every single vacuum cleaner in there being repaired was a dyson, it was like a whole army of broken dyson's lined up.

The guy told me the worst part is they use proprietary parts that you can only get from dyson so you have to fix it with the same crappy part and they always break again.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

We rock a Dyson. Worth every penny

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

My cunt in-law just got rid of their 5th dyson, they went through like 5 vacs in 8 years or something so they're done with them. Meh, its a vacuum, I don't really care too much as long as it works decent and if this one fails we'll just jump to another brand.

Posted

I use a Shark Navigator, but my interest is always tested when I see that digital Dyson commercial.

The Shark is beast though, sucks up anything. Only problem is the damn hair on the roller from my wife and dogs.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

My cunt in-law just got rid of their 5th dyson, they went through like 5 vacs in 8 years or something so they're done with them. Meh, its a vacuum, I don't really care too much as long as it works decent and if this one fails we'll just jump to another brand.

One of my friends has that exact one and the only problem they have had was the battery died after a few months.

the replacement from Dyson was way expensive so they found one at one of those battery stores for like $30 and haven't had an issue since.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...