dyablo409 Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 I'm a professional assassin buajajaja jk. No I'm an electrical heat tracer in petero chimical plants or eally any place that needs pipes to stay a certain temp or to keep them from freezing. The ar is just for fun or for if shit hits the fan. The vest is for a 5k run this local gun shop is doing and I'm getting ready for it.
Karkov Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 Camo hat....flower bag....um.... just bustin your balls man! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
dyablo409 Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 I got it vato all shit and giggles and the flowery bag it's the one my mom let me borrow it's a shame I don't have my own as much as I travel
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 Sounds like an interesting job. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
dyablo409 Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 I live in Texas been to new Mexico, Louisiana, south Carolina, and I'm currently in ocklahoma. it's fun seeing different places but sucks being away from the family but can't complain it pays the bills
kalilac619 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Posted April 29, 2015 Just a few Sky high goodies and a New LC-1 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
im45pl Posted April 29, 2015 Report Posted April 29, 2015 router bit and a flexible curve for the router should have a small order from 12v tools soon along with a 50amp power supply for my bench setup. also i will be placing an order soon for some mobile solutions stuff... pics when it gets here in a couple of weeks TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
Keith77 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Posted April 29, 2015 This bad boy Time to get to work I guess Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Miguels Posted April 30, 2015 Report Posted April 30, 2015 received my pepper plants today my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.