Karkov Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 You're kidding, right? Nice collection. no sir, that's just what i picked up today, will go good with my other AR's and chrome Desert Eagle's... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
OrionStang Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 You're kidding, right? Nice collection. no sir, that's just what i picked up today, will go good with my other AR's and chrome Desert Eagle's... I hate you SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 Damn........ That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
chetmanley Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 Picked this up on CL. Seller only wanted to text and text until meeting in person. Sort of annoying. Always like to speak with the person before meeting up. Just something I do. -Frank I can't stand people that want to call to ask me a million inane questions over a cheap item. When I sell stuff on cl, if they try calling they don't get the item. It clearly says text or email. You'll get a fast response (usually instant), and there's a record of what's said. None of this "well, you said blah blah blah" on either side.Will post pics of my cheap rf sub in a min
MrSkippyJ Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 Picked this up on CL. Seller only wanted to text and text until meeting in person. Sort of annoying. Always like to speak with the person before meeting up. Just something I do. -Frank I can't stand people that want to call to ask me a million inane questions over a cheap item. When I sell stuff on cl, if they try calling they don't get the item. It clearly says text or email. You'll get a fast response (usually instant), and there's a record of what's said. None of this "well, you said blah blah blah" on either side.Will post pics of my cheap rf sub in a min I am the same way, I want something in text or email explicitly listing the agreement. When I buy I always make sure I tell them exactly what I think I am getting from them and how much I am paying, that way there is no confusion and it's a written (typed) record of the transaction. Probably not actually helpful is shit happens but it makes me feel better. Although there is something to be said about hearing an actual person as well. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
chetmanley Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 Here we are. Saw this at a pawn shop for $119.. Talked em down to $50 otd
chetmanley Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 Picked this up on CL. Seller only wanted to text and text until meeting in person. Sort of annoying. Always like to speak with the person before meeting up. Just something I do. -Frank I can't stand people that want to call to ask me a million inane questions over a cheap item. When I sell stuff on cl, if they try calling they don't get the item. It clearly says text or email. You'll get a fast response (usually instant), and there's a record of what's said. None of this "well, you said blah blah blah" on either side.Will post pics of my cheap rf sub in a min I am the same way, I want something in text or email explicitly listing the agreement. When I buy I always make sure I tell them exactly what I think I am getting from them and how much I am paying, that way there is no confusion and it's a written (typed) record of the transaction. Probably not actually helpful is shit happens but it makes me feel better. Although there is something to be said about hearing an actual person as well. In my case, I hate haggling, so if we can get to an agreed upon price before meeting, I want a record. All to often I've had someone say "you said $50" when it was $60, etc. this prevents that.
JeremyN Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 major improvement from my soundqubed 2200..I love it sounds so clean i have it powering a single zv4 in 4.25cubes tuned to like 31hz why all the DD stickers if you have a Sundown Amp and Sub? 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
Kyblack76 Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.