Jhunt94 Posted May 9, 2015 Report Posted May 9, 2015 XL 10's Looking good? 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Mr DeeBeez Posted May 9, 2015 Report Posted May 9, 2015 Got a Lanzar Optidrive 250x4 to match the 3200 watt monoblock. love having matching amps Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
Miguels Posted May 9, 2015 Report Posted May 9, 2015 the sony action cam is cheaper than the gopro but comes with only one attachment. buying attachments can get pricey. Items Shipping To Miguels ; QTY DESCRIPTION AVAILABILITY PRICE TOTAL 1 Helmet Side Mount for Sony Action Cam ID: 27-VCTHSM1 IN STOCK Usually ships in 1-2 days See Terms $ 24.99 $ 24.99 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
79 cutty Posted May 9, 2015 Report Posted May 9, 2015 Just replaced this damn thing last year, but apparently over the winter the vacuum back up valve for my underground sprinkler system cracked so I had to buy and install the new one! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
boom50cal Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 still haven't met you(I think). gonna have to meet up one day when I'm in OKC On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 this shit is delicious .!!! im a big fan of sour beers , but cant get enough due to the time it takes to make & price..! it might be a hard find but....if anyone finds this one buy it & try .. ! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
n8ball2013 Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 Avery makes great beer the white rascal is one of my favorites. I like a sour or a lambic too THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
corey0928 Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 Don't remember if I posted this but I bought these a couple weeks ago. They are extendable magnetic led flashlights. Bought a 3 pack for roughly $30. I dropped/locked my keys in my bed of the truck and my coworker had one and we fished it out under my cover so I had to buy them. Have used them for dropping screws in bad places to just grabbing a screwdriver just out of reach. They are pretty bright too
Katt Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 Well, few days ago i bought a 91 notch roller w/ full drag rear end and built aod, lol. I'll be throwing in my h/c/i supercharged 302 motor, hopefully close to 450ish at the wheels. Need to re-tint the whole car 5% or darker... *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
gckless Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 Ground Zero GZHA 2400XII and 4200XII. More pics here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198004-ground-zero-gzha-2400xii-and-4200xii-review/ "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.