bighossf150 Posted May 13, 2015 Report Posted May 13, 2015 yep, I have 1.5" between the tire and fender in the back and thats way too big of a gap Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Miguels Posted May 13, 2015 Report Posted May 13, 2015 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Quiet Posted May 13, 2015 Report Posted May 13, 2015 fuck that's a big photo. Just got a G1W. Have been looking for a good deal on a dash cam, Have to say I'm actually surprised at the quality for the dough. Less than $70 from Amazon for 1080p30 video. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 13, 2015 Report Posted May 13, 2015 Did you get a new night job? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted May 13, 2015 Report Posted May 13, 2015 no.. have same job since 2002 oh... i think i get it and no.. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Quiet Posted May 13, 2015 Report Posted May 13, 2015 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Keith77 Posted May 13, 2015 Report Posted May 13, 2015 what is it? A toolbox? thats a Juice Box Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
boom50cal Posted May 14, 2015 Report Posted May 14, 2015 ordered monday night and showed up today. Discount Tire has just earned a customer. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
corey0928 Posted May 14, 2015 Report Posted May 14, 2015 Bought a set of Taylor made aeroburners. Bent my 5 iron and my buddy wanted the other clubs so I said fuck it. They hit phenomenal from what I've hit at Golfsmith so far
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.