diamondnemesis Posted June 12, 2015 Report Posted June 12, 2015 The level 6 was on back-order for a while, but I received it today. CF cone,dustcap, and purple DC logo.The BC5500D was on back-order too and I received it yesterday.
catch 22 Posted June 12, 2015 Report Posted June 12, 2015 The cf cone is sexy. Any pics of the motor?
im45pl Posted June 12, 2015 Report Posted June 12, 2015 The cf cone is sexy. Any pics of the motor? TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
justin0943 Posted June 13, 2015 Report Posted June 13, 2015 new headlight came in also started the retro projector on one 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
MrSkippyJ Posted June 14, 2015 Report Posted June 14, 2015 F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted June 14, 2015 Report Posted June 14, 2015 whenever I go casino hoppin .. pala/Pechanga etc. I always hit IRONFIRE BREWERY ..damn good brews . ! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
n8ball2013 Posted June 14, 2015 Report Posted June 14, 2015 I just ordered these. Anyone who is a serious shooter will know what these are. My current set developed a crackle in the ear the other day and shooting hte shorty today really rung me so it ws time to step it up. Buy once cry once http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QV33ZRK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Krakin Posted June 14, 2015 Report Posted June 14, 2015 So do they take the outside sound and invert it to make it quieter for your ears? Or is the electronic part for radio conversing? Actually just read up on it and seems like it does those and a lot more. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.