Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 If those are led get some load resistors because you'll need them. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bolanorthhighlands Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 My 2002 Kia Spectra LS My YouTube Channel
Miguels Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 NOTE 1: This is an LED Turn Signal and can increase the Flash Rate of your turn signals. Flash Controllers (Resistors or LED Relays) are not required, but are recommended if you want to correct the hyper flashing. Resistors and Relays are available separately in our Store. mine already flash fast because of the rear LED lights my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 Bought a new (used) Suburban few weeks ago with only 237k miles on it! Pretty sure I'll be swapping out my Lvl 6 18s and 9k from the Cav into this down the road after deadener, electrical, etc. Can actually fit a proper tline for them around 2nd row seat level if I take out the third row! Build in progress
im45pl Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 Every time I see a burban i get jeleous TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
Inetba Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 I heard the Excursion was built because someone looked at a Suburban and said, "Hmm... That's not big enough." That alone makes me want an excursion.
Tecomah Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 I heard the Excursion was built because someone looked at a Suburban and said, "Hmm... That's not big enough." That alone makes me want an excursion. I have an excursion and am working on buying another one. Massive vehicle. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Inetba Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 Right now, diesel is cheaper than gasoline in my area. Man, 2009 would've been the best time to buy an excursion.
aculous Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 ST-4x and ST-4SQ to replace my 4 channel that got destroyed in the move...
StigA Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 New "daily", 1958 Ford Anglia 100E.. maybe I should wall this thing?! haha
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.