SIRSOCAL Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 Polk audio pad 4000.4 Got it for 120$ It's not letting me upload pics? Pioneer avn p4004 dvd for now Jl e4300 replaced Polk audio 4000.4 high & mids for now Titanium 2000.1 subs amp for now Crescendo BC2000D on the way 9/11 home at last Infinity kappa 52.71 Infinity 3032cf 2 Memphis c3 15 d4
S15_Silvia Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 New vacuum since I gave the other one to my roommate when I moved out of Pittsburgh. Miele C1 Delphi 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
walwalka Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 Nice little upgrade here! 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
Karkov Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 pimpin, what case is that where the HD's are on bottom? What was total cost for that? PM if needed. I used to build a new PC every year, then every 2 years, now it's been 4 years but I don't do much gaming at all so it's kind of pointless....but I still get the bug 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
walwalka Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 pimpin, what case is that where the HD's are on bottom? What was total cost for that? PM if needed. I used to build a new PC every year, then every 2 years, now it's been 4 years but I don't do much gaming at all so it's kind of pointless....but I still get the bug Case is a Corsair Air Cube 540, the best case around the $125 mark. I have about $1400ish in it, I have had the case, psu, ram, hard drives and ssd for a couple months. Just bought the Motherboard, CPU, GPU, and cooler yesterday Sounds about the same as me, until the last build. I built it in 2008 and just now replaced it. lol 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
Kyblack76 Posted July 27, 2015 Report Posted July 27, 2015 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
im45pl Posted July 28, 2015 Report Posted July 28, 2015 those mids look nice kyblack... TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
audiofanaticz Posted July 28, 2015 Report Posted July 28, 2015 I got my special solder and flux today, along with a small order from 12vTools containing a couple new router bits and a few rolls of template tape. My router bit collection is getting larger than I ever thought I would need, but as I move forward in doing more custom one off stuff I see many more bits I need to purchase yet
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 My friends birthday is in a few weeks so I got him some fx4 taillight's for his truck. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.