Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

they'll look good on the gt, in my experience the 555r is more like an aggressive street tire than a drag radial and they run a little small. On my old camaro I went from a 274/40/17 555r to a 275/40/17 et street radial and it was a huge difference. Im close to pulling the trigger on a set of 17x11 welds with some 335/35/17 hoosiers, blowing the tires off from a 60 roll is sketchy

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

F: 18x9, 255/45-18 Nitto NT555

R: 18x10, 305/40-18 Nitto NT555R

nitto.jpg

For those that don't know, these are the wheels from the "Track Pack" package.

buddy just ordered a set of 305/35/20's, those 555r's for his 13 5.0... running a set of Foose 20x10.5's.

Also just ordered a Paxton 2200 kit...

Ken, you notice how all the 5.0 guys hate the MT-82's?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

I had somebody order the 555r's, I said I'll see ya in 10k miles lol

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

picked these up from CL

$300

Hornblasters Katrina 540 Train Horn Kit, normally $800 new

Snapchat-1515962829147481496.jpg

Posted

I had somebody order the 555r's, I said I'll see ya in 10k miles lol

shit you can get 15k out of them, now mt's and hoosiers, 5k

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Round two of Lego's for my son's birthday. Needless to say these kids are spoiled rotten...and damn it is fun having kids!! Lol

6C74D54D-B80B-4465-BD28-54362A39029F_zps

Ugh I handle the delivery of Legos to about 60 stores in the us lol. Did you buy this from an actual Lego store? I wonder if it's something I moved

A couple of the Mixels we picked up on clearance at the Mall of America Lego store, but most of the Ninjago stuff we picked up at our local Target.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

Eb9Nf15.jpg

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

came across another 125.4 i couldnt pass up....... and, maybe some drivers , maybe.

Those are the beefiest mid's I've ever seen.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3139 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...