Cruze2 Posted September 28, 2015 Report Posted September 28, 2015 Recent order from Chemical Guys.. I got pretty much everything for paint restoration and daily care.. I love their products, they make great stuff. I mainly use their citrus wash and white light wax. In for pictures of a quality job. 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
Syphlyn Posted September 28, 2015 Report Posted September 28, 2015 Syphlyns 2000 F150 4.6L V8 H/U: Kendwood KDC-X898 Speakers: 4 x Alpine SPR-68 Speakers 4 Channel Amp: Alpine PDX-F4 Sub: Sundown Zv4 12 Sub Amp: Sundown SAZ-2000D Box: 2.75 Cu Ft @ 31Hz Alternator: Mechman 250A elite series Wiring: All KnuKoncepz 0 gauge OFC + KnuKonceptz Krystal RCAs
79 cutty Posted September 28, 2015 Report Posted September 28, 2015 Picked up all the materials to whip these out for a friend. Came out pretty slick! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
OrzechNJ Posted September 28, 2015 Report Posted September 28, 2015 Recent order from Chemical Guys.. I got pretty much everything for paint restoration and daily care.. I love their products, they make great stuff. I mainly use their citrus wash and white light wax. In for pictures of a quality job. Will share my thought and before/after pics for sure.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
ToNasty Posted September 29, 2015 Report Posted September 29, 2015 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Lbox88 Posted September 29, 2015 Report Posted September 29, 2015 Of the audio gear and shit I sold, I kept my PSC30 UBL | Build Log
Miguels Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 You downgraded? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
OrionStang Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Still have the N2. Still have no music in my car. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Ken if you were close I'd finish the fucking thing for you just to get it done. Trunk builds are easy compared to walls THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.