PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Why would anyone want to live in that bullshit place?

apart from the weed being halfway legal, all the bad bitches, and the lack of seasons. Can't tow a trailer over 55 too. What kinda bullshit is that?!?!

:peepwall:

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

apart from the weed being halfway legal, all the bad bitches, and the lack of seasons. Can't tow a trailer over 55 too. What kinda bullshit is that?!?!

Yeah man, eff this state, I hate the fact that it's October and still 80-90 degrees

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Yeah man, eff this state, I hate the fact that it's October and still 80-90 degrees

It's totally worth not having snow. I don't want seasons. Fuck the damn snow

We have snow, we just have to drive to get to it. That's what I like. I'm fine with driving an hour and a half to go to the snow, even though I know my kids and us will only be in it for a couple of hours and then be able to drive home where it's warmer and no snow. PERFECT.

NOW, if we could just get this state to realize that we're the only one's with the nazi like smog emissions rules, and knock that shit off, then this would almost (ALMOST) be the perfect state. Next on the list is getting Jerry Brown's tree huggin ass out of the capital!

It's totally worth not having snow. I don't want seasons. Fuck the damn snow

I hate the seasons so much! Already getting cold in wisconsin. High of 50 today, windy, and just miserable. and i always get achy and feel like shit when winter comes. bring on the next 6 months of hell :/ would take Cali over this shit any day

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Did you get a clutch yet hoss?

Curious to see what you go with and how you like it.

I absoulety hate the way my clutch feels in the caliber so it needs to get done asap.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

its border line to being smog legal with a tune.. i could have gotten bigger but im limited to smog regulation and the alternator cant spin over 6000rpm so there is no point of getting a cam that has a range of 2500-7000 rpm. if i was building to race best bet it would have been larger... my 454 is over the 600 lift plus a bigger roller rocker that adds more to the lift

my goal is not 600hp or even 500hp.. its in the 350 range so the cam is good enough. no point in going big if i wont be using it

Archived