ROLEXrifleman Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Deeznutz Posted October 5, 2015 Report Posted October 5, 2015 Purchased this months ago, but finally getting around to testing it. She works. The Boston Acoustics RC51's sound great flat- at least for now. The cool thing is this EQ has a 5V output. Final output is 5.44V max'ed out. I have it at 4V now and it's about about the 7 o'clock position. -Frank
memphisBred Posted October 6, 2015 Report Posted October 6, 2015 New SPAL fans and aluminum shroud SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
mbdblue Posted October 6, 2015 Report Posted October 6, 2015 Got this a couple weeks ago. Not everyones cup of tea but I couldn't argue with the price and extensive list of work already done. Plus, more room for bass and I don't have to fight with a trunk anymore. Just gotta get rid of the pig now.... I think all I'm gonna do to the exterior is lowered, fogs, and wheels....needs tint too.... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
baron_of_bass Posted October 6, 2015 Report Posted October 6, 2015 New SPAL fans and aluminum shroud Nice, I run flex-a-lite on mine. Electric fans do wonders Team Bass-Hz
Miguels Posted October 6, 2015 Report Posted October 6, 2015 they do.. them mechanical fans rob way too much power.. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
basshead7890 Posted October 6, 2015 Report Posted October 6, 2015 My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 6, 2015 Report Posted October 6, 2015 they do.. them mechanical fans rob way too much power..They don't steal that much and they have a clutch so most of the time they are just free spinning.what do you think happens when those electric fans kick on? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.