Miguels Posted October 8, 2015 Report Posted October 8, 2015 there was once some teenage kids doing a fundraiser by my block. it was one to keep kids off the streets. the once chick was like 14 and was pregnant.. i told her why not make one that helps keep your legs closed.... i still think most the fundraiser are a scam here.. people using kids to make money my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
79 cutty Posted October 9, 2015 Report Posted October 9, 2015 Picked up the materials to finish up these couple of sets of "cornhole" boards Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
BeatBox Posted October 9, 2015 Author Report Posted October 9, 2015 Got this a couple weeks ago. Not everyones cup of tea but I couldn't argue with the price and extensive list of work already done. Plus, more room for bass and I don't have to fight with a trunk anymore. Just gotta get rid of the pig now.... I think all I'm gonna do to the exterior is lowered, fogs, and wheels....needs tint too.... I want a subie wagon my self, looks sweet :thumbsup: i have a 02 bug eye with an ej207 sti swap, sti 6speed and drive train i think im gonna get a forester they seem to be cheap just a matter of finding the right one How much did u get it for?
mbdblue Posted October 9, 2015 Report Posted October 9, 2015 Got this a couple weeks ago. Not everyones cup of tea but I couldn't argue with the price and extensive list of work already done. Plus, more room for bass and I don't have to fight with a trunk anymore. Just gotta get rid of the pig now.... I think all I'm gonna do to the exterior is lowered, fogs, and wheels....needs tint too.... I want a subie wagon my self, looks sweet :thumbsup: i have a 02 bug eye with an ej207 sti swap, sti 6speed and drive train i think im gonna get a forester they seem to be cheap just a matter of finding the right one How much did u get it for? thanks man....Kinda jumped on it. Paid 5,000 for it....had a bunch of work done to it already. 95k miles but the previous owner did the 100K maintenance including new tires, exhaust, and head gaskets. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
OrzechNJ Posted October 10, 2015 Report Posted October 10, 2015 Thanks Steve ! sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 10, 2015 Report Posted October 10, 2015 That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Kyblack76 Posted October 10, 2015 Report Posted October 10, 2015 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Miguels Posted October 10, 2015 Report Posted October 10, 2015 is that a gift for bola? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
bighossf150 Posted October 10, 2015 Report Posted October 10, 2015 is that a gift for bola? fuckin beat me to it Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bolanorthhighlands Posted October 10, 2015 Report Posted October 10, 2015 . My 2002 Kia Spectra LS My YouTube Channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.