Attention all music boosters

its not over. not with the current regime in place. Its just taking on a new look. Some politicians are so far in bed with companies that make money in the music and tv industry that they will nto stop pushing for it. It takes money out of their pockets they feel and god forbid they dont make 1.8 million off a crooked deal and instead only make 1.75.Not one politician on earth has the balls to stand up and say fuck you you crooked motherfuckers Im blowing hte lid off all you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sorry, him just coming in here and saying that it would be ok to post music, even though it's against the rules is just pure ignorance.

"Hey there little guy, hop in my van, it's full of candy."

I'm not falling for that dumb shit either. Fucker just irked my nerves something fierce!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

yeah me too. my guess is he only came here to get the music and thats why he was bent. As you can tell the only ones who've had an issue with this are the ones who only have one thing in mind. Themselves.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

funny thing i actually joined just for the music then realized all the info and decided to stay and help when i can

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

This thread turned into a bunch of lulz and of course someone attempting to have a pissing match because they are the all knowing expert on the subject when in hindsight none of what he said would hold amy validity in court just my .02 cents.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

To alot of us this forum is way more than just audio and music and shit! I too have made alot of friends here and learned a ton about the things I "thought" I knew. I mean, I havent posted much lately, those in the know, know why....but, I'm still here everyday reading and keeping up and whatnot....staying sane! My point is, this is more than just a car audio forum to many of us, and I'm sure I'm speaking for others as well when I say it would create a void if I tried to log on and SMD was shut down....not worth risking at all! Besides, If someone wants the chopped tracks bad enough they will learn to do it themselves.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

To alot of us this forum is way more than just audio and music and shit! I too have made alot of friends here and learned a ton about the things I "thought" I knew. I mean, I havent posted much lately, those in the know why....but, I'm still here everyday reading and keeping up and whatnot....staying sane! My point is, this is more than just a car audio forum to many of us, and I'm sure I'm speaking for others as well when I say it would create a void if I tried to log on and SMD was shut down....not worth risking at all! Besides, If someone wants the chopped tracks bad enough they will learn to do it themselves.

Good to see you here, bro. You need anything, let me know.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

^^^

X2

Glad to see you posting again brother

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Sorry, him just coming in here and saying that it would be ok to post music, even though it's against the rules is just pure ignorance.

I agree with him to an extent, the issue I have is that SMD is NOT the enemy. I believe the fight on shared music is wrong on almost all levels, but to think SMD should be the front to fight that battle is wrong also. Did not ready everything he posted, so really just getting into the idiocy of the law made to protect these alleged "victims".

Once again, I AM NOT TAKING ISSUE with the rule. Just the people in power who have made sharing files an actual crime.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived