depends on the who, what, when and where.... But usually I turn it way down... Especially If its a shit neighborhood and I have to park my car in the area for any amount of time, a little bit of slammage at a red light can mean no more system when you come back after leaving your car parked in a shitty 'hood.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

If I have a good song going I'm gonna keep it pumpin at any time. I'll tell you why. I used to turn my system down at lights and stuff but then I have to listen to Jo'farmer's country blasting... or some douche listening to the news at full tilt. Then there's smokers who stink up everyone's cars. So it's ok for some idiot to blast top 40 hits on the radio but it's not ok for me to because I have bass? Fu** that noise. I turn my system down for young children because there are swear words but thats it. What about the cars with loud exhausts? Or motorcycles? They are louder than my bass (maybe) but they don't get bothered by people. Double standard... I put up with everyone else's crap so they can put up with me too. I've been phisically hit, stopped by cops, yelled at, flipped off... all over bass. Will I stop? Not a chance in hell. Not until everyone else stops. And worst thing is I don't even think I'm that loud... I have 1 18...

Oh and if it's late I don't play it loud in residential areas... that's just not cool..

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

...I have to listen to Jo'farmer's country blasting... or some douche listening to the news at full tilt. Then there's smokers who stink up everyone's cars. So it's ok for some idiot to blast top 40 hits on the radio but it's not ok for me to because I have bass? Fu** that noise. I turn my system down for young children because there are swear words...Oh and if it's late I don't play it loud in residential areas... that's just not cool..

I paraphrased Hifonics and that pretty much sums up how I feel. I by no means have a monster system, but it can play very loud and very clear. I love my Hybrid Audio front stage.

...I have to listen to Jo'farmer's country blasting... or some douche listening to the news at full tilt. Then there's smokers who stink up everyone's cars. So it's ok for some idiot to blast top 40 hits on the radio but it's not ok for me to because I have bass? Fu** that noise. I turn my system down for young children because there are swear words...Oh and if it's late I don't play it loud in residential areas... that's just not cool..

I paraphrased Hifonics and that pretty much sums up how I feel. I by no means have a monster system, but it can play very loud and very clear. I love my Hybrid Audio front stage.

Yeahhh buddy, Why should we have to turn it down if everyone else is allowed to be obnoxious? Take a stand gentlemen.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

i turn it down at night and morning, and at stop lights, but if i hear someone else rattling away, especially if they are right next to me, then its on boo.

but i dont play musci loud in neighbor hoods period

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Yeahhh buddy, Why should we have to turn it down if everyone else is allowed to be obnoxious? Take a stand gentlemen.

If you can't hear yours then turn it up so you don't hear the person next to you. But in the summer when people like to have their windows down you're going to hear music, it's really inevitable. There's a difference between someone listening to the radio with the windows down and someone being a dick and blasting their system at a red light. I always just dealt with it at a red light and never turned it up until we started moving, and even then I really didn't turn it up too loud unless there wasn't a lot of people around.

Hell no...I paid good money for my system and I'm going to listen to it as loud as I want, whenever and wherever I want

The only time I turn it down is turning into my neighborhood

aaaaaand this is why people hate bassheads.

so basically what you're saying is, if i bought an ak-47, i can shoot it wherever and towards whomever i please, because i spent good money on it? because thats essentially what you're saying.

Archived