Things that make you happy/smile

Glass of Blanton's and an Illusione 88 after a retarded day at work. Shit, with day a glass of Broker's and a Swisher would've been ok.

Oh man how is that illusione? My local b&m hasn't gotten any illusione in at all I've ever seen, and I haven't brought myself to start ordering online because I will end up spending a ton of money lol.

There's a little boy who likes to pick on my daughter at school. We had a talk about defending ourself the other day so I'm just waiting for the phone call telling me she busted this kids shit.

Good for you to tech her to defend herself, hope she pops the kid a good one for ya!

I just remembered I have Girl Scout cookies in the freezer.

That's like finding 20 bucks in your pocket you forgot about!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

There's a little boy who likes to pick on my daughter at school. We had a talk about defending ourself the other day so I'm just waiting for the phone call telling me she busted this kids shit.

I've taught my daughter the same.

Sad part is that In this pussy ass society we live in these days I'm waiting till I get told I'm a bad parent for teaching my kid to defend herself.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Me too but that's ok evidently this apple didn't fall far from the tree and his dad is a piece of shit woman beater so if it works out its going to be highly amusing

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Glass of Blanton's and an Illusione 88 after a retarded day at work. Shit, with day a glass of Broker's and a Swisher would've been ok.

Oh man how is that illusione? My local b&m hasn't gotten any illusione in at all I've ever seen, and I haven't brought myself to start ordering online because I will end up spending a ton of money lol.

One of my favorites. It's fairly robust though, some of my friends cannot handle how bold the last 3rd gets.

One of my favorites. It's fairly robust though, some of my friends cannot handle how bold the last 3rd gets.

I want to get my hands on one, may have to bread down and order a 5er, my parents brought me back some no name boutique brand one from the DR I'm working through, I have limited storage (also helps limit spending).

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

last week, this F150 group i'm on facebook in, had a banner photo contest. The criteria was "post a picture of your trucks towing your friends broken rides." a back in december, I had to tow my buddies '13 Ram about 30 miles to get it aligned and the PCM reflashed. He was pretty pissy about it, and didn't want a lot of people seeing his truck behind mine, since he's like the typical lsx/dodge fanboy and hates on fords all the time....

Screenshot_2016-03-03-01-39-42_zpsm4xk21

lolol he's not amused

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

First quiz this semester where I was fairly unsure about half the problems, but somehow the mechanisms I used worked and I got them all.

Normally if you weren't sure on a quiz problem; you definitely fucked it up lol.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

First quiz this semester where I was fairly unsure about half the problems, but somehow the mechanisms I used worked and I got them all.

Normally if you weren't sure on a quiz problem; you definitely fucked it up lol.

Alan's back!!!!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived