Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Driving through Bronxville on nice days like this. Why? The cars..

Between last night and this "morning," I saw a Supra, GTR, Ram SRT10, CLS63 AMG, few M3s (mostly E9x, but a few E46s too), some M5/6s.. and surprisingly a Dodge Stealth RT/TT :wub:

Huh, where I live there are Ferrari, Lambo, High end Audi and Benz, couple Bentleys, Ford GT40's, Porsches and Corvettes out the ass, ,,,,,,,

mixed in with the crackheads that live right near the freeway. There are a ton of daddy-bought ricers as well. You know, Subies, Evos. and 240s.

The rich fucks in the wine vineyards gotta drive through "the hood" to get to the freeway. LOL

I need to get a cam in my car so that you guys can see some of the stuff I see everyday to and from school. There even some I don't know about.

Only real major thing I have yet to see is a Pagani. Everything else is fairly common around here. Saw a P1 the other day in fact.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Been searching for hours now for a friend I haven't talked to in years that I've been thinking about a lot lately. I was just about to go to bed when I decided to try one last thing and I'll be damned if it didn't work and I found her.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Man that's pretty tame compared to some of the ones I've received.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Wife got offered a position at her old job. If she takes it she'll make more money, won't have to bring her work home with her, will work with a good friend of hers, only work til 4 instead of 6, and we may be able to save money and have the kid in daycare less.

Only hard thing will be that she will have to pick up some evening shifts possibly, so she won't get home until 11pm or later on those days.

Posted

Yeah, she's not sure if she'll take it since she'll lose all her benefits wand she's not happy about having to work nights. Will make $3-4/hr more but at a minimum of 11 hours less per week so she'll also end up making less unless she picks up extra hours.

But her current job is getting unstable and retarded upper management who've never spent a day in the field are trying to judge productivity. Shit's all fuck up, shitty choices.

EDIT: And if my work suddenly decides they want me to travel we'd need to find and pay a babysitter 2-3 nights a week while I'm gone. BLAH.

Posted

The feel of shaving with a straight razor

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Running 3 miles in 26 minutes, when it's the first time I've run since my half marathon in May.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

Running 3 miles in 26 minutes, when it's the first time I've run since my half marathon in May.

Why the fuck would you purposely run 3 miles?

Training for my next half marathon. Makes sense to me...

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

Running 3 miles in 26 minutes, when it's the first time I've run since my half marathon in May.

Why the fuck would you purposely run 3 miles?

Training for my next half marathon. Makes sense to me...

Let me re-iterate for Ken. Why the fuck would you purposely run 13.1 miles?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3315 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...