Things that make you happy/smile

Finally have my own laptop again. Awwww yeah.

Also, after going through weeks of having 16-20 hours I'm finally getting hours again. 27 last week and this week, 35.5 next week.

:yahoo:

Wanna trade? I put in 84 hrs last week and am gonna do 72 this week

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Also, after going through weeks of having 16-20 hours I'm finally getting hours again. 27 last week and this week, 35.5 next week.

Shit man. I want hours, but I don't know 'bout that many.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Shit man. I want hours, but I don't know 'bout that many.

If I still do what I was planning on I'll be at 84 a week. Shits tough but oilfield related industry is where the money is at.

might go back to school though idk yet

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

College+yoga pants.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

The heat index is only 100* right now, I think I need a hoodie.

That, and forecast for rain through next Tuesday. Like Mother Nature is on her rag and is PMS raging all over SE Louisiana.

I was actually being serious lol, heat index has been like 110 for the past couple weeks

Not surprised, I grew up right down the road from you in Nederland. Not much better here in New Orleans.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Good Guy Human Body for realizing that "Hey, bowels; we're at a refinery right now, in cover-all's in the middle of work, and that the bathrooms here aren't exactly someplace you want to sit and shit. Now is not the time to need to pinch one off, but let the guy know that you'll probably need to take a dump later."

Then literally the instant I unlock my door and open it my bowels activate as though they've been holding it for a week straight and you can't make it to the bathroom fast enough. But hey as long as it waits till I'm home I'm happy.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Good Guy Human Body for realizing that "Hey, bowels; we're at a refinery right now, in cover-all's in the middle of work, and that the bathrooms here aren't exactly someplace you want to sit and shit. Now is not the time to need to pinch one off, but let the guy know that you'll probably need to take a dump later."

Then literally the instant I unlock my door and open it my bowels activate as though they've been holding it for a week straight and you can't make it to the bathroom fast enough. But hey as long as it waits till I'm home I'm happy.

Lucky you lol I usually have that scumbag body that's just like SUPRISE ITS TIME TO SHIT AND HERE IS SOME MEGA CRAMPS TO OCCUPY YOUR TIME UNTIL YOU GET TO THE BATHROOM!

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Lucky you lol I usually have that scumbag body that's just like SUPRISE ITS TIME TO SHIT AND HERE IS SOME MEGA CRAMPS TO OCCUPY YOUR TIME UNTIL YOU GET TO THE BATHROOM!

Ususally in the back of an ambulance, at the beginning of a long distance transport...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived