Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just upgraded to lollipop on my Note 4... Battery life so far has been phenomenal

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

I just went to the gas station in my work shoes and the dude behind me whispering shit about them to his girl. I sat in the parking lot, so I can put my shit together and saw them leave on foot. I waited til they got to an intersection and pulled up to it full tilt and gave them one of those 2 fingers to the forehead salute and pulled off.

Posted

I'd have been like yeah you probably wouldn't know what work shoes look like.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Boom last paper done. I'll see what the grade ends up as. I've got a 98 so I think I'm ok.

Good shit, I took my Marketing Final last night and finished up my final paper today. Still gotta create a PowerPoint and present it Monday, but its another course down. 1 and a half classes left, then the Capstone, and ill have an MBA. Hope it matters someday LOL.

EDIT: 27/30 on the final exam, not bad for a class I have no interest in.

Dude I'm right there with you. I just finished my capstone course, one damn class left and I'm done. I'll have my masters in information systems. Its a damn good feeling.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

One more hour long class (in about a half hr) before spring break starts for me.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Missed out on a trip to cancun for spring break, but going to AC my college take over Wednesday :woot:

Plus got a premium waterfront room with a king bed all to myself and soon to be named guest

Posted

When are you going to say his name.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3191 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...