boom50cal Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 Just realized may is a three paycheck month 5 for me weekly pay, truck payment comes out every friday. like it better than way/ On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 Just realized may is a three paycheck month5 for me weekly pay, truck payment comes out every friday. like it better than way/ You pay per week for your truck? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
boom50cal Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 yeah me and my banker set it up that way. 144 weeks instead of 3 years. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
n8ball2013 Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 it acutally works out better for the interest rate. I get so used to two paychecks a month the third one is really free money. Just so happens I'll be putting it away for a grad present. been thinking about a rear disc conversion from the truck. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
bighossf150 Posted April 16, 2015 Report Posted April 16, 2015 it acutally works out better for the interest rate. I get so used to two paychecks a month the third one is really free money. Just so happens I'll be putting it away for a grad present. been thinking about a rear disc conversion from the truck. thats how I see it too, except its 5 checks for me, it should cover the nitrous kit all all the supporting mods for the z Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
n8ball2013 Posted April 16, 2015 Report Posted April 16, 2015 I miss the weekly paychecks. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
boom50cal Posted April 16, 2015 Report Posted April 16, 2015 i love them. i love the weekly paychecks too. get paid every friday. I already know what I have to budget each week and what goes back into savings. Hated having one every 2 weeks... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
im45pl Posted April 16, 2015 Report Posted April 16, 2015 man i get paid monthly, my staff get paid fortnightly though. you guys are making me jeleous lol... though I am rich for a day TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
LT.Smoke Posted April 16, 2015 Report Posted April 16, 2015 I love getting paid weekly. If i ever move to a different job that puts me back to bi-weekly not sure what I would do lol.. Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
OrionStang Posted April 16, 2015 Report Posted April 16, 2015 man i get paid monthly, my staff get paid fortnightly though. you guys are making me jeleous lol... though I am rich for a day Yep, monthly sucks. Especially when its a fixed amount. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.