Herokight Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 When I trim and shape my beard without fucking up and having to regrow part of it. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
SnowDrifter Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 New impact attachment for the drill. It's AWESOME for putting screws into wood ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
reg93f150 Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 earlier while i was driving, i seen this sexy 1967 Cadillac Eldorado coupe on the side of the road.. i wasn't in a hurry so i pulled over seeing if anything was wrong or what i could do to help.. this elderly lady get's out of the car probably mid 70's or so and she had a flat in the front left, i asked if i could help her and if she had a spare.. she said yeah it's in the trunk, so i got the spare out and started changing her tire. the lady opens her wallet and tries to give me a $100 bill and she just had the biggest smile on her face thanking me so much.. i tell her ma'am you don't need to give me any money im glad i could help you, i know how it feel's to be on the side of the road like this haha, but seeing her smile and how happy she was just made my day.. ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
OrionStang Posted August 6, 2013 Report Posted August 6, 2013 This morning, pulled up to a red light behind an M6 and a 4th gen Z28. Both cars are inching up waiting for the green, this could get good. I am behind the Camaro, and who pulls up next to me behind the M? Damn Police cruiser. Dodge Charger. Light turns green and we all take off like granny's LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
big dee Posted August 6, 2013 Report Posted August 6, 2013 New impact attachment for the drill. It's AWESOME for putting screws into woodafter I got my impact I never use my old drill. I got 18v porter cable combo then the impact separate . Impact was the best 68 bucks I've ever spent I swear
big dee Posted August 7, 2013 Report Posted August 7, 2013 Waking up in the mornings and looking over at my gorgeous wife! I'm a lucky man to have such a sweet girl that loves me. I smile big every time ☺
TeamHT Posted August 7, 2013 Report Posted August 7, 2013 I was at a Red Hot Chilis concert last night, awesome set, have this hottie jumping around on me, grabbing me, dancing and grinding with this gorgeous short white dress on. I say I want her to take off her panties and give them to me, she tells me she's not wearing any. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Tecomah Posted August 7, 2013 Report Posted August 7, 2013 Blowing up watermelons with my friends wasp knife. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
LT.Smoke Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 This morning, pulled up to a red light behind an M6 and a 4th gen Z28. Both cars are inching up waiting for the green, this could get good. I am behind the Camaro, and who pulls up next to me behind the M? Damn Police cruiser. Dodge Charger. Light turns green and we all take off like granny's LOL. Lolololololol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.