Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 16, 2016 Report Posted January 16, 2016 I haven't even got my w2s yet. Nor do I care when I get it back. I'll never use a chain tax place again Me and my girl both got our w2's this week. I don't use a chain place, those people are straight up scam artisit. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted January 16, 2016 Report Posted January 16, 2016 I haven't even got my w2s yet. Nor do I care when I get it back. I'll never use a chain tax place again so you still dont know how much you owe? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
n8ball2013 Posted January 16, 2016 Report Posted January 16, 2016 I shouldn't owe anything I'm not doing 40k in overtime anymore. I'm salaried. It probably won't be much. I did pay out a metric fuck ton over the year though THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
CarAudioFab Posted January 16, 2016 Report Posted January 16, 2016 I shouldn't owe anything I'm not doing 40k in overtime anymore. I'm salaried. It probably won't be much. I did pay out a metric fuck ton over the year though Taxes are the suck. Edit: being done with them makes me smile. -Mark Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos! Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication
LT.Smoke Posted January 17, 2016 Report Posted January 17, 2016 This was my last year using a tax prep place. My job fucked up my taxes and i had to file in 2 states so I wanted to make sure I did it right Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
OrionStang Posted January 17, 2016 Report Posted January 17, 2016 First session down. Get to open it up next round!! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 17, 2016 Report Posted January 17, 2016 First session down. Get to open it up next round!! I hope we get some vids, hint hint. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
OrionStang Posted January 18, 2016 Report Posted January 18, 2016 First session down. Get to open it up next round!! I hope we get some vids, hint hint. Got a couple. Some boring stuff, follow the leader (mandatory for beginners) but some good footage trying to hang with my instructors Camaro, and later on a Porsche. That is the most fucking fun i've had since,,,, Baghdad. Its the adrenaline, I needed that bump. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
jk13 Posted January 18, 2016 Report Posted January 18, 2016 Not needing jumper cables on any of our three vehicles this morning at -20ish. Too cold to be out there messing with that stuff. Static drops are my bag.
Mr DeeBeez Posted January 18, 2016 Report Posted January 18, 2016 lucky you. I was out at 5am jumping my girlfriends car. Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.