Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

i think those charts go off low amounts of muscle. I'm about 6'3 185 and I'd still like to lose another 15-20 pounds and I would still look healthy.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Posted

Donald Trump is hilarious. I think this dude is making a mockery of the presidential election because he's bored, lol.

You know I kind of thought that too lol. Like he said he was running intially as a joke then people took him seriously so he just kept rolling with it lol. And now he doesn't give one fuck two fucks red fucks or blue fucks

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Donald Trump is hilarious. I think this dude is making a mockery of the presidential election because he's bored, lol.

You know I kind of thought that too lol. Like he said he was running intially as a joke then people took him seriously so he just kept rolling with it lol. And now he doesn't give one fuck two fucks red fucks or blue fucks

Exactly. I think he's gonna pick a guy he really wants as vice president and then step down if he wins. Like, this dude is literally gonna try and put the people he wants running the country in place by winning and giving it to them, lol. It's actually genius fi that's what he does and fucking hilarious.

Posted

amazing weather, good music, open back roads and a fast car, great way to spend a sunday afternoon

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7334 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...