Jump to content

Girlfriend is prego....


Recommended Posts

Posted

I say downsize, it is the best of both worlds so to speak. shows you want some extra funding aside from her telling you that you dont need to sell anything, prioritizing essentially.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

I would just keep it if she says it's possible.

Always nice to have some goods to sell when it's necessary.

Just don't buy new things anymore for the build.(atleast for a few months.)

By the way congratulations. ;)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

Dammit how did I forget...

Congratulations bro :good:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

if you dont need the money dont sell it. thats the bottom line. get everything for the baby and then go from there. I thought about selling everything off too when i found out my wife was pregnant but there really was no need.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Congratulations.. and I would keep it and if she changes her mind later on then sell it. Rule #1 keep her happy

Posted

Congratulations!!!

I say keep it, my wife was kind enough to let me keep all my stuff lol..

Need a couple more kids? I got a few to spare hehe.

Space might be a small issue having diaper bags, strollers, car seats and all but once you get used to the space its no big.

Click here to visit my UBL!

My feedback thread.

Posted

Congrats man!!

Its all about priorities man. Take care of the family first. If you make enough money to do that without selling anything then there is no need to sell anything. But there is no need to start selling your stuff unless you need the money. But that doesn't sound like the case. Good luck man! :good:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2468 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...