2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...

i happen to think it looks nasty. the thing is when u running aggressive wheel fitment like that u have to stretch the tire to clear the fenders and other stuff u also need fender work and all most of the time is not easy.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Or you buy the right size wheel and tire combo.

While the bbs aren't my style they looked a million times better than what's on it now.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The tire shops you guys get this type of stuff done at must hate you guys, I can't imagine it's fun getting those mounted.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't understand how you think that looks good. Almost as shitty as the hella flush trend.

Where are the BBS's?

I sold them to a friend they are going on an S2000. They are actually getting redrilled this week. And if you have an issue with how I am building my car feel free to buy it from me and build it the way you would like. I just like to keep my build logs up to date on forums, sorry that you want to be standoffish about it.

i happen to think it looks nasty. the thing is when u running aggressive wheel fitment like that u have to stretch the tire to clear the fenders and other stuff u also need fender work and all most of the time is not easy.

Thanks! I still need to do more fender work to get it to lay out perfect. My offset top mounts just came in the mail so the front should tuck like the rear once they are installed

The tire shops you guys get this type of stuff done at must hate you guys, I can't imagine it's fun getting those mounted.

I rode over to the shop with the heat on blast to warm up the tires and then it took one hit with the cheeta blaster to get them to bead.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

I personally dont see the point in talking shit.. but meh.. w/e

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I personally dont see the point in talking shit.. but meh.. w/e

I used to but... it is childish, also I did it when I was beyond self hating, so at this point I assume that those whom talk a lot of shit, bash, and troll are equally as self hating of individuals as I once was.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

Baddest gto around right here folks. Cramming some wheel under that bitch

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s