Got this in my Mailbox.. What would you do?

Call me an as but... Honestly if I were U, I would continue with whatever U did and these so called actions u have done, and then let ur vehicle sit out 1 night with a camera on it.... then when douchy decides to come and b a douche, I would then teach him a lesson in life........ When any1 makes threats involving my family, or where i lay my head at night, I tend to not take it very lightly!!!

Im going to take the letter tomorrow after work to the cops to see what course of actions can be taken..

Cops won't do a damn thing. I can almost guarantee it. Unless you got some sort of proof of who did it. Otherwise it'll just be the same bullshit. They'll get your info and send you on your way. I'm not saying don't go to the cops because you should. I'm just stating that they won't do a damn thing about it.

Well if/when you do take the letter to the cops, be sure to point out the "cops have nothing better to do" part and hope that they take enough offense to it.

If they say that they can't do anything about it though, then you should take your time to write up a nice letter to mail to everybody on your street, and include something along the lines of "due to recent threats against the well-being of my property and my family, I have decided to acquire a firearm and have taught my family members how to use it as well in case of emergency."

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Im going to take the letter tomorrow after work to the cops to see what course of actions can be taken..

Cops won't do a damn thing. I can almost guarantee it. Unless you got some sort of proof of who did it. Otherwise it'll just be the same bullshit. They'll get your info and send you on your way. I'm not saying don't go to the cops because you should. I'm just stating that they won't do a damn thing about it.

Well if/when you do take the letter to the cops, be sure to point out the "cops have nothing better to do" part and hope that they take enough offense to it.

If they say that they can't do anything about it though, then you should take your time to write up a nice letter to mail to everybody on your street, and include something along the lines of "due to recent threats against the well-being of my property and my family, I have decided to acquire a firearm and have taught my family members how to use it as well in case of emergency."

fkn epic man

finally fucking found it. do this!

Do what...make a video of a fake situation bumping in front of an innocent persons house?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

finally fucking found it. do this!

Do what...make a video of a fake situation bumping in front of an innocent persons house?

YES! Exactly what i was saying!

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Oh hell no. I'd be pissed the hell off too man. Try to figure out who it is and pound your shit in their driveway like EXO did.

that video was fake, and thats ignorant as hell..

dude, just be polite and not do it anymore.. obviously you are getting negative attention, this is what causes the ban on loud noises.. all it takes is 1 pissed off individual to fuck it up for the rest of us...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

dude, just be polite and not do it anymore.. obviously you are getting negative attention, this is what causes the ban on loud noises.. all it takes is 1 pissed off individual to fuck it up for the rest of us...

Exactly. Bumping in a neighborhood I see as being disrespectful to your neighbors. Just turn it down a mile from home and let it be.

And to the guy who compared bumping loud music to mowing your lawn, seriously? Mowing lawns is maintenance that anyone with a house must do, bumping loud music is not.

meh my neighbour had a windge about my stereo..so i windged about his blown big block he decides to drive to work every morning at 4am...

so we came to an agreement lol for me tho, id get those alarms that ring your phone. sit back with a rifle and fire away lol that and a couple gaurd dogs..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived