Second Skin Audio

SA-8 D4 box?

newb4976

If you could spell.... People could comprehend shit better. How many times have you "posed" in other threads? I've seen posts, not poses though. Nice try you ignorant fuck.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm still waiting for an answer.

And for the record, do not post in another thread telling people to go to your thread no matter what is going on. That sir, is a warning.

Sincerely,

SMD mod staff

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Someone remind me how to add someone to the ignore list?

And also, as much fun as it is, stop the shitstorm.

Anybody with an aggressive, offensive, or malicious post after this will get a small vaca.

With best regards,

Me

OP you can still answer my original post without fear.

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

All these 25 year old + trolls with nothing better to do then sit on a forum about a speaker box this late at night, it warms my heart realizing how well my parents raised me to have respect and know when to walk away, so goodnight my friends, see you all an another time :)

Archived