Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

I agree with you exactly wicks

I wasn't stating my logic. I was stating Dom's answers.

As he said, I am one of the few people who knows some of the specifics.

So I laid them out

I think a load battery mounted to the side that is connected to the entire alt system would solve that issue wonderfully. Then the twelve main runs could be fused

Cool. :good:

Just wanted to toss out my concerns and you seemed to have the most knowledge of the situation at the moment.

Curious to see Dom come back in and comment.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Not to be a jackass, just curious

... if there is no fuses, and lets say something happens at a show like the hummer just suddenly catches on fire and someone gets hurt from something from this vehicle who does the blame fall on?

Is a warranty really worth injuring the life of another?

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

BOOOO, Can I get my time back? I'm starting to think I wasted my time reading thru almost 100 pages of a build and it still being nowhere close to being done. Now I have never done a build this big and I know it takes time, but this is why I do all the work on my builds my self. When you start sending your vehicle to a bunch of other places/shops things like this happen and it makes builds that much longer. I agree with what someone stated earlier, make a separate UBL, leave this thread the way it is so people can still comment and just contine to post the link to the UBL so new comers know where to go.

honestly in the end it's out of david's hands. if trippi wants to keep warranty from dom despite all the comments here then short of refusal to build there's nothing he can do about it. at this point when he gets it back it comes down to damage control. not sure exactly how it'll be wired/how much dom will be doing but try to set it up without voiding warranty so that if god forbid something does go wrong, it can be taken care of quickly at a predetermined area/spot.

i have a question for dom. say the worst does happen and the truck does burn down (knock on wood), will your warranty cover damages to the vehicle knowing that fuses would have prevented this from happening? if everything was fused and it was determined that the work you did wasn't the cause, that would be on david to warranty the relatively small amount of damage. however since that damage likely wouldn't be minimized without fuses, are you willing to take responsibility in case of a disaster?

note: It's not that I doubt your fabrication ability (doubt anybody does); quite simply, shit happens.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

8 hours later

Must be one hell of a dinner.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Just wanna note on the statement of me thinking orange and blue look good together. Originally the alts was black-was no plans of painting them orange. The color scheme was decided. Plus I just think its ass backwards to have silver as positive blue as negative

86BFFD7F-9723-4239-BC7D-56117E9457EF_zps

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

1) Iraggi was hired to build an alternator bracket and install his alternators

2) Iraggi was NOT hired to decided what wire color he wanted to use.

3) Iraggi was NOT hired to make any decisions about the build other than building the alternator bracket and installing his alternators(you work around the plans of the other builders involved)

4) Iraggi is afraid of answering the hard questions because he does not have a legitimate answer

5) Who in the bloody hell says warranty is VOID if the alternators are touched?

6) Iraggi takes his personal issues out on his customers

7) Why internally regulate an alternator to 15.8v when there are 2 products currently available that allow for the voltage to be adjusted(Mechman AVBM2 and XS Power VCM)

8) To answer the above question, because he wanted to and thinks that there should not be any room for operator error when operating a simple device.

9) Why should you fuse 12 alternators? Safety! Better to lose 12 alternators than the entire vehicle or more.

10) I have eaten dinner and now breakfast and am about to go get lunch, where the hell is this clown to answer our damn questions!

Archived