Jump to content

Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)


Recommended Posts

Posted

WOW.....is he serious about that weld job? what the fuck....

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Posted

Was it not a reputable shop? Damn dude sorry to see that!

Batt rack looks good, how come the change on the Crossfires?

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Posted

Damn.. must have beginners class when the hummer went there.:(

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

Holy heck! Man, if you cannot weld to begin with, then a car is not a place for you to weld (by you, I mean in general) let alone it be a frikken Hummer like that. Wow.

I hope Trippi didn't have to pay full price for that...Jeebus.

On a side not, interested spot for the batt rack. Hmmm

Now, at least we know why you have been busier!!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

Holy hell. I can weld better than that and I don't even know how to weld

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

WOW!!!! thats one shitty ass job.4 months for that. looks like it was done in a couple hours.

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

He did about 20% of the work. Which that part wont even right...Im figuring about 2 weeks to fix the doors alone to the point where I'll be happy with them...this thing will get back to looking good and show quality.

Posted

wow that's one hell of a hack job...I know you'll get them looking pretty again though.

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 442 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...