Sonic Electronix

So, do b*tches really love 33hz?

So ya, seriously any specific notes.. Saw it in someones sig quote "anything you can do to peak at 33hz, bitches love 33hz".. Any truth to it? And if so what are some of your fav songs for demoing for teh ladeez? Maybe I can use that to make Wifey think theres at least one redeeming quality ( shes cool with it , just doesnt get it though)

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

The "bitches love" thing has been going around the web for while now, someone included it in their 33hz phrase to sound cool lol. Google it, bitches love googling.

See what I did there ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

The "bitches love" thing has been going around the web for while now, someone included it in their 33hz phrase to sound cool lol. Google it, bitches love googling.

See what I did there ;)

is there a specific way to google?

cause bitches i know dont understand it.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

The rumor is its the resonant frequency of the clitoris. I doubt you'll find anything to back that up though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The rumor is its the resonant frequency of the clitoris. I doubt you'll find anything to back that up though

i could have swore oki tested this theory with tons of girls, and made one of his friends squirt all over herself at a show, and she was to embarrassed to get out, or something like that..

that was me who said that btw

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

There is some truth to it. As with any body part or any thing really, there is a resonant frequency.

But this varies from girl to girl.

33hz is really just a general figure.

When I got my friend's GF off with bass, I had her sit on the floor of my car and played sweeps from 25hz to 50hz. It was more that the floor was vibrating around those frequencies and slapping up against her.

Same effect as a washing machine and the same principal as a vibe.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

There's gonna be a lot of new YouTube vids popping up shortly, all with the same titles.... "hot chicks!!! 33Hz!!!!"

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived