HatersGonnaHate Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 All these idea's are good and all.... Unless its a dude who slaps on some lipstick and dresses up at night. No, Nate is in PA. Ken's in Cali. Damn! You playin with fire I go hard lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Chris Hammer Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 Its always something in this shit hole. Todays story is about a ninja-hater chick. I call her that because she dropped a letter on my car in the middle of the night, and i'm not the one she is looking for. Saw a nice car, big subs in it, "it must be this one". So I found this on my windshield this morning (crumbled it up before I thought about sharing) Of course I open it up, and find out that apparently I sit outside and rev my engine and blare my music. I do not. I turn off the subs when I enter the complex. I have a loud exhaust, but I don't sit outside and rev it ignorantly. There are a couple 'boom cars' (lol) that blast in the complex, and there are a couple guys that do rev their engines and race through here, a TBSS w/ straight pipes and an obnoxious Harley. The letter was left between midnight and six AM, I looked out at my car before bed and went straight out at six to let my dog pee. Called me an asshole, but also cute, and kissed the note. Don't know if being trolled or not. Here's the letter: Find out what neighbor and tell her she should use those lips for something better.... MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
OrionStang Posted May 11, 2012 Author Report Posted May 11, 2012 I will be leaving a note on the windshield tonight, what do you guys think about this: "If you can read this, then you are already on video. If you touch my vehicle again, you will have bigger problems than excessive noise. I am in APT 325 if you wish to discuss the matter". SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Hotdog Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 I will be leaving a note on the windshield tonight, what do you guys think about this: "If you can read this, then you are already on video. If you touch my vehicle again, you will have bigger problems than excessive noise. I am in APT 325 if you wish to discuss the matter". Just add at the end "Bring your lipstick" (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Trey_Dog650 Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 ^ yes!! haha 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Blue Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 If it wasn't a fat chick she would have confronted you. Thus one lacks self esteem. No one tells s hot chick to go fuck themselves. You need to work as a sniper team. You'll need a spotter. Get in the car start it and then sit there and idle. Mayne bump the throttle a couple hundred rpm a few tines. Your spotted will need to be nonchalantly watching and scanning. I think I know what I am doing this weekend. Lol formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
BassJunkie Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 leave the note, lulz to ensue 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Cardboardcat15 Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 I will be leaving a note on the windshield tonight, what do you guys think about this: "If you can read this, then you are already on video. If you touch my vehicle again, you will have bigger problems than excessive noise. I am in APT 325 if you wish to discuss the matter". Just make sure not to write anything that could get you into issues with the law, lol. I think it's just a combination of her hearing the guy with straight pipes/the harley and hearing the boom cars, and her having sand in her vagina. She probably just blames you cause you have a wall and a stang. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Lbox88 Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 I will be leaving a note on the windshield tonight, what do you guys think about this: "If you can read this, then you are already on video. If you touch my vehicle again, you will have bigger problems than excessive noise. I am in APT 325 if you wish to discuss the matter". If she does show up at your door and is bangable, ask her "you wanna talk this over and then grab a pizza and fuck?" and when she goes "what?/no?" ask her "What, you don't like pizza?" UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.