08tahoe Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 I knew it I fuggin knew when I said it on your status you were hinting. Ooh ooh I am in for this This. Lol
OrionStang Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 Sundown will never happen again. Not just because of my issues, but many other folks' as well. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Watch the bass Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 Mayhems... done.. But, id like to see you run a different type of amplification... just me... What kind? PM me if you want. All the well kown equal Koream board´s with the slidly diffrent shroud´s and diffrent sticker´s. Some refurbished RF 2500 Bdcp´s are in offer http://www.ebay.com/itm/261115289228?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Kyblack76 Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 PM sent.... I know what id like to see.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
IBleedMusick Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 Mayhems... done.. But, id like to see you run a different type of amplification... just me... Popcorn Sounds and Funky Pups??? I wanna know but you have to admit Ken does love him some AA goodness lol. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Kyblack76 Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 I do to... i wouldnt run anything but AA right now.... but, id love to see some other amps in the stang..... or my ride... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
boom50cal Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 Bigger brother upgrade from the 10's, eh? HELL YEAH! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
JeremyN Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 Hey Ken, everywhere I've looked on line, I've seen around 1lb per cu ft. Just to give you an idea. I thought there was a formula to figure it out, but I could be wrong. I'm just seeing a lot of that calculation. Good luck! generally I always use one pound per cuft in every sealed box I do .... I know the extra 4 oz wont hurt 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
bighossf150 Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 a pair of hdc4 12"s on a pair of aq3500.1s would be sick, the 3500's are still 20% off right now too Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.