Sonic Electronix

No sense double baffling CVR's.. not nearly enough weight/ motor force for baffle flex. especially with a height of 13 inches. you've got damn near continuous support all around the baffle. one crossbrace front to back would be more than enough to prevent baffle flex. one vertical brace in the middle should do well too.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

No sense double baffling CVR's.. not nearly enough weight/ motor force for baffle flex. especially with a height of 13 inches. you've got damn near continuous support all around the baffle. one crossbrace front to back would be more than enough to prevent baffle flex. one vertical brace in the middle should do well too.

yeah but like what i said under the pics can also use it for future systems its very strong but hella heavy

Be Happy With What You Got

dude download torres box calc. and play with it its pretty simple once you have a design you think is good post a screen shot and people will give you feed back the two people trying to help you have no proven track record on here and i personally wouldnt trust there designs

that comment is excluding 412cvx

dude download torres box calc. and play with it its pretty simple once you have a design you think is good post a screen shot and people will give you feed back the two people trying to help you have no proven track record on here and i personally wouldnt trust there designs

its funny how u say that like u know me when u dont and thats accually my next box and im also useing re box cal to do it too

its funny how u say that like u know me when u dont and thats accually my next box and im also useing re box cal to do it too

Good luck having a box that's tuned about 3-4 Hz higher than you THINK it is with the RE calculator...

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

did i say i know you? no i said i wouldnt trust you designing a box. bro i remember your first topics on here of you claiming your uncles truck does a 160 and how your system is set up. with that echo effect. you may have learned a lot on here already not doubting that but i do doubt you as a box builder

did i say i know you? no i said i wouldnt trust you designing a box. bro i remember your first topics on here of you claiming your uncles truck does a 160 and how your system is set up. with that echo effect. you may have learned a lot on here already not doubting that but i do doubt you as a box builder

thats nice well you dont have to believe me but i have takin wood shop classes and advanced building class all i learned here is that it a lot of people that like to show off there car and then make fun of others which is retarded i just came here to help someone else out because im also in the process of making another subwoofer box and idc about what i did in the past im workin on right now

and BTW i did add another subwoofer

Archived