Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Any updates on how your mom is doing. (lol this may be the first time ive said this not in the usual "your mom" sense)

She's back home, but has a very bad infection that has gone deep into the bones of her lower left leg. Still up in the air if they are going to amputate or not. Spirits are high though. I will update as I know anything, you guys have been real supportive.

Even though she knows shit about car audio, she is happy to hear when I tell her about this thread and its posters.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

at least she is out of the hospital for the time being. that has got to take a little bit of stress out of the equation.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Posted

Glad to hear she is home. Hopefully the Doc's can get the infection under control so she wont have to go back for any surgeries

Posted

Glad to hear she is out of the hospital! Still have all of you in my prayers. I hope the infection is something that can be brought under control.

If the docs manage to cure it, do you know if it caused any damage?

Posted

Glad shes back home, sounds like a step forward. Hope that infection clears up soon.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Hope every starts getting better

Hope you don't get mad with me

I was the guy with a bunch of screws on my back

From experience I'd rather get my leg cut off than live with it I'm pretty sure alot of her problems would get solve and shell be able to live a better life don't think of the negative think of what she can gain what she has to gain

That my point of view and Ive been through some health issues so I know how it feels

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2535 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...