Shawn Flemming from Fi Car Audio

bump

How about another

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

IM doing it out of CF.

It cant be CAD as it needs to be an exact copy of his leg/stump.

Supposed to form a vaccum. Thats how tight.

Thanks for the offer though.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

IM doing it out of CF.

It cant be CAD as it needs to be an exact copy of his leg/stump.

Supposed to form a vaccum. Thats how tight.

Thanks for the offer though.

I ask for cad because that would be needed to make the mold from our cnc machines... we have a full auto clave that will take care of the vaccum for the cf... seems like u got it.. good luck

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Again, I cant thank you guys enough, the support has been great, and much needed. I came home from the hospital today, and start MAJOR physical therapy tomorrow. I know it is going to be rough and painful, but we will get through this. Ray, brother, thanks for everything, and I know we have a long road, but its just gonna be another thing! Everything is about attitude, and Im gonna roll through this. I also cant thank Scott(owner of Fi) as he has been wonderful and honestly been my rock, since my dad died in march. He is the greatest friend anyone could ever ask for.

Thank you everyone that has supported me, and as soon as these staples come out, I will be back in Vegas, and back at Fi. I will keep doing what I can; emails, phone calls, taking orders, ect while I am here. So if anyone needs anything, just get ahold of me.

Bumping for the cause :drinks:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I just sent a couple bucks. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery Shawn.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

sending what i can right. now good luck to you and i didnt know black widows could do that i thought it was only hobos and brown recluse spiders

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Archived