Religiously I believe in a "creator". Whether you call him / her God, Jehovah, Allah, or Adi Purush it doesn't matter to me. What I don't beleive in is what man says about "god" . That being said I have atleast 4 gay relitives in my family, my sister being one of them. Now it could be becuase we're 1/2 black and love chicken but.... As far as I know she could give a rats ass about the chick-a-fla issues and I have to agree with her. Chicken is chiken, I love that shit. But what i don't love is people trying to shove their beliefs down my throat. I'm not gay, but I don't care if you are. But if you don't like gay marrige? Don't get one. Don't like abortions? Don't get one. Don't like Drugs? Don't do them. Don't like sex? Don't have it. Don't like your rights taken away? Don't take anyone else's away.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

I'll never understand why people are being called whining bitches because they are standing up for themselves. Makes no sense to me. With that logic, we are all just whining bitches because we don't like the anti boom car groups. It's really no different. It's just another group of people who have no idea what they are talking about trying to get rid of the thing they don't understand because they can't mind their own business and

let people live their lives. (referring to anti gay groups and antiboom car groups and whatever

other hate group you can think of)

Its because most all protesters are whining bitches. I get it they what to take a stand but they really need to look at the big picture. Everyone has problems with society and they way they may be treated at one time or another. Gays and gay marriage is becoming more acceptable everyday. Then one person publicly opposes it and its a huge shitstorm. The thing is we all make choices or do things that not everyone agrees with so its best just to ignore it. As far as the anti boom car groups I just ignore them as well. They are not going to like you anymore if you're on their sidewalk pissing and moaning with a sign.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

first things first.. if this post offends anyone then i offer no apology, you read at your own risk. im just merely stating my opinion as i have made no public comment on the situation and have very thoroughly thought out my opinion.

do i think gay marriage is right? hell no. do i support it, hell no. do i oppose it? surprise surprise, hell no.

i dont want anyone interfering with my life, i want to find happiness in what makes me happy. i would be a hypocrite to want people to stay out of my life, yet support imposing on someone elses.

if the gay crowd is against chick-fil-a then fine, they can open their own chain called "dick-fil-a" and speak out against heterosexuals, wouldnt bother me a bit and i would patronize their business just as much as i do chick-fil-a, which is zero. chick-fil-a is utterly disgusting food in my opinion.

if the gays and lesbians think they are just so damn smart, then why dont they get together and start fucking each other so they can reproduce and create their own gay and lesbian army big enough to actually boycott and make a financial impression when they do, rather than a total farce.

so basically, i am completely neutral on it and dont care one way or another. if a dude wants to suck another dudes dick then fine, go ape shit. just dont try to suck mine.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Well said Hugh, though I do support gay marriage simply cause gay couples should have the benefits of marriage as straight couples do.

I just find the Chick Fi La thing unnecessary, and way outta proportion, just let the owner have their own opinion.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

As shown by the majority of people here, regular folk just don't really give a fuck. Life carries on like it should. Buncha dramatic bitches in the media on both sides hyping this all up.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

As shown by the majority of people here, regular folk just don't really give a fuck. Life carries on like it should. Buncha dramatic bitches in the media on both sides hyping this all up.

I really dont think it would be such a issue if they were allowed to have a civil union *aka married* Under most laws, they cannot get insurance and if something happens to their life partner, they CANNOT enter the hospital room, if they are in critical condition.. so they couldnt even be with them in their last moments, if it were their last moments.

Once their rights are equal to everyone elses, I dont see alot of this drama back and forth between religious people and gay people really happening much more. Its just that they are not on the equal playing field by rights, basic rights to be able to be with the one you love. And for those who say the sanctity of marriage will be interfered with. Marriage was never through the state, it was through the church, they want to get the certificate, so they can be allowed to get insurance with their other, in oh shit cases where they need it, they want to be allowed to be with them in their last moments of their life.

My uncle just went through this not to long ago, he had to go home and provide their marriage document before he could enter the hospital room.. Kinda sad really.

But seriously, If we give them the same rights as everyone else, shit wouldnt have blown out or proportion as far as it did.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

All i can say is this was used as an opportunity for a group of people to rally and start a bunch of drama just for the hell of it in my opinion. If the owner/president of chick fil a doesnt support gays then who fucking cares... I dont see anything pointing out them saying they WOULDNT serve the gay community.... Personally on my agenda there seem to be much bigger things going on right now like us as americans focusing on the fact that our constitutional rights are under scrutiny and potentially in jeopardy.... Im not opposed to a person being gay or any of that as long as they dont try to impose upon me then i could care less do whatever makes you happy. / rant :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I really dont think it would be such a issue if they were allowed to have a civil union *aka married* Under most laws, they cannot get insurance and if something happens to their life partner, they CANNOT enter the hospital room, if they are in critical condition.. so they couldnt even be with them in their last moments, if it were their last moments.

Once their rights are equal to everyone elses, I dont see alot of this drama back and forth between religious people and gay people really happening much more. Its just that they are not on the equal playing field by rights, basic rights to be able to be with the one you love. And for those who say the sanctity of marriage will be interfered with. Marriage was never through the state, it was through the church, they want to get the certificate, so they can be allowed to get insurance with their other, in oh shit cases where they need it, they want to be allowed to be with them in their last moments of their life.

My uncle just went through this not to long ago, he had to go home and provide their marriage document before he could enter the hospital room.. Kinda sad really.

But seriously, If we give them the same rights as everyone else, shit wouldnt have blown out or proportion as far as it did.

Some good points. The one thing to add is it would still blow out of proportion no matter what. When a who ever rights group are involved no one can be happy. Regardless if it's good or bad.

Just a friendly reminder :)

They aren't protesting his opinion, they are protesting his millions of donated dollars to aid in denying marriage rights for gay people.

He IS doing stuff to impose his views on them.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Technically as soon as someone voices their opinion. That persons views or beliefs have already been forced on the person or persons spoken to. Just don't have to be done financially alone. Just saying not arguing or taking anything away from the main point of the debate.

Archived