Essentially getting my car "stolen"

i have absolutely no idea what i'm talking about but i'd think that'd fall under having the right to face your accuser. so they should tell you who called

They may not be able to give you their information for you to contact them, but they should have extensive information about the situation because a police report had to of been filed. There should be pictures along with actual measurements of the vehicles involved in the situation. I hope everything turns out right for you OP!

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i bet that guy had swag.

watch who parks there tonight. Illbet its the same person.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That sux. My ex got my Tahoe towed from the property and it ended up being over $300 for the overnight stay at the wrecker yard. Plus $120 for a new programmed key. Thanks to my neighbor who called and told what was going on, cause it could of cost memore if I hadn't been called.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

So i just got it back $315 dollars later which could have been hundreds more if I hadnt found out so quickly, and at a rate of $80 a night, hell yea I was pissed. And they very generously disconnected by positive battery terminal without telling me so everything was shorting out, a great choice. They wrote in white car paint all over the windshield and wouldnt wash it off for me there, so i had to wait until i got home, and it rained so it smeared across my windshield but i didnt want to ruin the wipers so i just dumped water all over it with a bottle. I get home and start reviewing all the information they had, so G.Santana called me in, no address and no phone #. And the best part? they changed the verdict on my ass. apparently I was parked too far into the next driveway, by 2 whole feet!(since 2 feet of a 15 foot driveway is the majority, ya know) no pictures or proof of course. LOL this city can forget, and especially those idiots at the police station, any more donations from me anymore, along with me opting out of the school tax, since I dont go to this city's HS. OH yea,.....and fuck all my neighbors.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

That's some bullshit, tow trucks are only useful when your car breaks down. Shitty neighbors plus shitty towing companies can fuck off.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

That's some bullshit, tow trucks are only useful when your car breaks down. Shitty neighbors plus shitty towing companies can fuck off.

amen to that

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Had this shit happen to me twice. I was at my gf's house, they towed my ford lightning at 12:05 scratched the crap out of my front bumper because they just grabbed it by the rear tires and bolted. Costed like 150.00 to get it like 20 mins later.

Another time they towed a 2000 Lincoln town car out of MY front yard, no police notification or anything. Then they crushed it, the same day. Sheriffs wouldn't do anything about it. I couldn't afford the lawyer.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Wtf was their thinking when they disconnected the positive battery terminal? Generally you are supposed to disconnect the negative first anyways. (I believe) God I am glad I live in the country. If I lived in the city I would get fired up to the point I would paintball every neighbor I had.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Had this shit happen to me twice. I was at my gf's house, they towed my ford lightning at 12:05 scratched the crap out of my front bumper because they just grabbed it by the rear tires and bolted. Costed like 150.00 to get it like 20 mins later.

Another time they towed a 2000 Lincoln town car out of MY front yard, no police notification or anything. Then they crushed it, the same day. Sheriffs wouldn't do anything about it. I couldn't afford the lawyer.

Thats 100% crap. If they towed my car, like my REAL car my chevelle. I would go insane. If they ever crushed my car, I would most likely make GTA a reality in los angeles.

I missed Alan.

Archived