Leo1103 Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 I would make more JP meme's, but he blocked me on Facebook after I commented on one of his pics asking if he had AIDS. 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
dog24fret Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 I would make more JP meme's, but he blocked me on Facebook after I commented on one of his pics asking if he had AIDS. Is he yalls new toy? Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
KillaCam Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 Fucking LOL^ at the AIDS comment And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
boom50cal Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 I have another one but I have to go to work It involves 26's, 10 18's and a small penis. All things of which he possesses. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 The AIDS comment was a legit question for him. He wasn't looking too healthy at all. But he blocked me instead of responding, so it must be true. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 Bring on the JP meme's boys, I saw a few of them that he even shared, so they are making their rounds. Kinda makes me proud. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
boom50cal Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 Tear shit up guys, I am one bored ass produce worker tonight and theres only one manager in the store! Make some lulzzzz On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Swordlordboy1234 Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 Give me lulz! My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
zxsonnyxz Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 Can I ask why guys you don't like JP, any spesific reasons? No I'm not a JP nuthugger, not even subscribed... Meanwhile, this fudger is hillarious STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
97Jetta1637 Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.