TRTC360 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 I swear I'm gone for 10 hours and there's 8 new pages, I love this thread! can't read it in class though, i'll look like an idiot laughing at nothing '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
mttornquist Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...lmost-complete/
C-Fizzy Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Good morning. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Lol. Forgot about that pic. Now, everyone take a look and notice the bottle of lotion on my nightstand If you know what I mean. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Leo1103 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 prepared as always huh Adam? 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Smoove Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 LOL 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 prepared as always huh Adam? Always prepared. For the whacking. Not the buttsecks. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
IBleedMusick Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Kudos Fizzy a new surprise buttsecks meme. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 LOL it's gonna go viral. Not like herpes, but in the meme sense. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Azagtoth502 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.