Second Skin Audio

thats f****ng gay you locked my post

Zachary Fourth

Nate, you should make a thread and post all the butthurt PMs you get.. that shit would be hilarious; although a bit time consuming on your part.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Although I understand the rules and don't make vs threads, but I was interested to see the opinions to his post. I mean they were both FI subs and could see a question as to why to run one over the other. But I guess that would have been a question better suited for the FI forum. Rules are Rules but the way that one is enforced is alittle extreme IMO. But I'm a newb so I'm sure I will see the HGAF of my opinion soon, LOL

Yeah i'm with this guy. I asked a similar question about two speakers from the same company & they shut down on of my threads too. But hey if the mods see it as a VS thread then I guess it is.

You two are so far off the mark. Do you when know why it is against the rules? If it is DC vs Sundown vs FI you will get all opinion nuthuggery and then brands are slammed, it gets personal, and will then become a shitstorm the mods will have to moderate, clean up, and then monitor...for what? Because Johnny couldn't decide between FLXX and Obsidian? That's a very inefficient use of time for such little return.

And in cases where it is the same brand, you're still trying to get a what would sound better, what would be louder, when there are literally HUNDREDS of factors that would play. No one is going to know what is going to hit what as there is no kelly blue book for audio systems.

And my final thought, why would you want someone else picking your system anyways? I could never understand why people would let people they've never met pick equipment they've never heard in a setup they've never seen.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Although I understand the rules and don't make vs threads, but I was interested to see the opinions to his post. I mean they were both FI subs and could see a question as to why to run one over the other. But I guess that would have been a question better suited for the FI forum. Rules are Rules but the way that one is enforced is alittle extreme IMO. But I'm a newb so I'm sure I will see the HGAF of my opinion soon, LOL

Yeah i'm with this guy. I asked a similar question about two speakers from the same company & they shut down on of my threads too. But hey if the mods see it as a VS thread then I guess it is.

You two are so far off the mark. Do you when know why it is against the rules? If it is DC vs Sundown vs FI you will get all opinion nuthuggery and then brands are slammed, it gets personal, and will then become a shitstorm the mods will have to moderate, clean up, and then monitor...for what? Because Johnny couldn't decide between FLXX and Obsidian? That's a very inefficient use of time for such little return.

And in cases where it is the same brand, you're still trying to get a what would sound better, what would be louder, when there are literally HUNDREDS of factors that would play. No one is going to know what is going to hit what as there is no kelly blue book for audio systems.

And my final thought, why would you want someone else picking your system anyways? I could never understand why people would let people they've never met pick equipment they've never heard in a setup they've never seen.

^^^^^^^^this is pretty much what i was going to say word for word...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

that and uh believe it or not we do this for free because we like Steve and this forum... we use it as much as you do. To sit and have to cyber police dipshits and asshats is part of the gig... but we do not get payed to do it so if we can do as little as possible and keep the peace..... makes it alot better....

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

people do stupid shit because the internet has made it possible to be "smart" without any real knowledge and people feel tough behind a keyboard....

instead of going out to shows comps shops or whatever they make their decisions based on the "knowledge" of others.

its only when they are called out on the stupidity that the real colors show.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

8e4a3b038f5f7f2ac91dd68f95da19c2_zps5c810303.jpg

you got a point

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

8e4a3b038f5f7f2ac91dd68f95da19c2_zps5c810303.jpg

you got a point

Ziodburg is to much lower end, there no amount of mids and high in the world to keep up with the bass LMFAO,

So we have to stick with lower end products

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs