SMFH - Todays Youth

Surprised...Nope not at all... Disappointed that the mother could be that fucking dumb... Yep.... Its unfortunate that this is the youth of today and I would expect more to follow suit and expect to see MORE talk show appearances... Sad but true

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Surprised...Nope not at all... Disappointed that the mother could be that fucking dumb... Yep.... Its unfortunate that this is the youth of today and I would expect more to follow suit and expect to see MORE talk show appearances... Sad but true

x2 to all you said. lol. Not surprised one bit, but disappointed in everyone? damn sure I am. Can't wait to see these kids grow up, have kids, and how their kids turn out. Should be awesome right? Lol just kidding, gonna be a damn nightmare.

Sheena = pedobear

ehh its possible that her mother didnt know one of my friend she had a baby and everyone was in shock when she finally told us.. she was 8 months couldnt tell.. even when she showed us her belly it wasnt all that big.. Anyways the girl must have some issues.. not youngest ive heard of haveing a baby a lady i worked with was raped at 9 and had a baby when she was 10 which is all kinds of fucked up

what the fuck is wrong with that little girl? She's prolly only like 3 years younger than I am, have girls gone completely fucking pyscho and slutty in that amount of time? I mean, i knew they were pyscho's and sluts before, but this a on a whole other level.

In a word, yes. I am 19 about to be 20, and the difference between my graduating class and like the freshman class today is huge! I dont even know what the hell kids that age are even fucking talking about most of the time, talking about swag and they are "talking" to someone (wtf does that even mean?).

x2 to all you said. lol. Not surprised one bit, but disappointed in everyone? damn sure I am. Can't wait to see these kids grow up, have kids, and how their kids turn out. Should be awesome right? Lol just kidding, gonna be a damn nightmare.

I am kind of inbetween the two major generation changes, and I say that because there were a few kids in my class like this but most were more mature. Can you imagin what will hapen when these kids hit college? People are gonna die. When I was about to graduate two years ago my english teacher was talking to us and said, "Normally I tell my senior classes that I look forward to the future you guys, but this year I can not honestly say that." He is 65ish so I took that sentiment to heart.

But anyway ya shit is fucked up and today's youth is so so fubar'd it is scary.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I live in lakeland, this is big news here now. They said that when the mother found the newborn body that instead of notifying police she called a family member for advice. And just to clarify our sheriff Grady Judd is NO FUCKING JOKE. The dude goes out of his way to imprison people he feels are wrong. I believe anyone that can make a life should be trialed as an adult in ANY situation like this. As for the mom I think she deserves trouble as well, theres no way you cant tell your child is pregnant if youre involved in their life. There was even talk of the boyfriend getting charged somehow which i believe isnt completely right, but no one knows all the details without being either of the three. I'll be watching our local news to keep up

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Lol, brutal as fuck.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

if the dumb bitch dident know what to do with the baby they why the fuck dident she put it up for adoption.theres people out there that cant have kids that want them.this makes me sick

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

What has the world come to, 14 year old's getting pregnant, and now 14 year olds getting pregnant, and killing their own children, an abortion would have been more proper but still, world is starting to get messed up. Also call bullshit on the fat the mother didn't know her child was pregnant.

kill all of them. If the mom is dumb to notice her child is preggo, she shouldn't be a mother.... How the fuck did she pump out a kid and none notice? Some people make me sick. We need to start weeding out the dumb people...

Remove the warning labels, and let the problem sort itself out, in my opinion

Actually getting pregnant young is nothing new that has been happening for a very long time way before any of our generations in fact. Hell my great grandmother had my grandmother at 13 :shrug:. Now the whole killing your defenseless new born thats a new kind of crazy right there. As for the parents and the family there is no way in hell you don't notice a 14 year old pregnant I mean seriously WTF were you looking at.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

if the dumb bitch dident know what to do with the baby they why the fuck dident she put it up for adoption.theres people out there that cant have kids that want them.this makes me sick

I think because she was scared of her parents' reactions and she was trying to hide everything. Parents need to be more open with their kids so when shit like this happens the kid don't do everything they can trying to hide it. Or better yet, raise your kids not to be a half retarded slut.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived